Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
looking through the script files it should only be behaving that way if you don't have the patch installed. I'd suggest re-installing it just to test.
if had it bad installed i whould not see adda scenes after spying on ellie..... and that seems the only choice that work, spy on ellie and then ask for addas room....

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
btw, i can visit adda if i go spy on ellie before, so if i choose "spy on ellie" and after ellie catch me spying on her i choose "where is addas room" i can finally meet her.:mad:
Ah, not sure then. it lets me go to her room even without spying first.

elzee

Dec 1, 2017
I tried it after long delay and I didn't like those render changes.
Also I realized that youngest daughter is too young for me. I guess I'm not loli fan at all.

Reactions: dbp5ca

sean givens

May 23, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for sharing! Thanks to @Endless for sharing the Walkthrough!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
not worth the download. not enough of changes or continuation of the story to mess with. appreciate the efforts tho

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Luxee bug report - ending 2, "My Sweetie" sets persistent.ending3, as does ending 3, "Pure Husband".

Reactions: Luxee

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It does not matter but the previous release

You can only get 1 path per save, what is it you want to see?

You won't get all content from the update just that particular path, you need to say what path you want.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
This is a great game. Elly's ending scenes was great. It's too bad it's ending soon and being replaced with A69. I have no interest in a gay trap game. If he's going to make a game for a whole new sexuality, he should make a new patreon so the straight people who supported this game don't wind up also supporting a gay game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is a great game. Elly's ending scenes was great. It's too bad it's ending soon and being replaced with A69. I have no interest in a gay trap game. If he's going to make a game for a whole new sexuality, he should make a new patreon so the straight people who supported this game don't wind up also supporting a gay game.
It's not a gay trap game. It's a game with an optional trap. You're not forced to get with Nea.

Oct 9, 2017
@Luxee Tnx for the update it really is good whenever i play this ..

so theirs 3 more Ending which is Ada, or Sofi is in the route or something xD !!! can't w8 for that ...

Reactions: Seriosha

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
You can only get 1 path per save, what is it you want to see?

You won't get all content from the update just that particular path, you need to say what path you want.
I loaded and old save before you take Elly's v-card.

Hi Guys,

What happened with SVSCOMICS ?
We can't go on the site... is it closed ?

Thanks.
I though it was Spectrum Cable blocking that site from me.

I visited there every day to see what new content to expect. Often times they would show updates 2 -24 hours before F95. Like I said, just to preview possible new content coming...
No one could stand those slow speeds and pop-ups!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
on the route elly, after having the first time special (with her drunk delivering the game), I managed to deceive the woman to stay in the house . Too bad I do not continue on this route.

D

Deleted member 992182

There are a few renpy games on this site that wont run for me at all ad this is one of them. Id really like to play this and a couple others but nothing happens when I run it.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes