TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
wasn't in the WT as of 0.7, unsure when it was added.
I honestly don't ever remember seeing it any WT for the last few releases.

Just means I got another playthrough to get crackin on. Poor me...:ROFLMAO:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great VN I have no doubt about this. I loved My Sweetie ending, I kinda expected this, but I loved anyway. The foursome and threesome scenes were damn hot. I anxiously wait for the 0.11 version. Awesome job @Luxee

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can't get scene with Elly, Ada and Sofi. I assume that it is Harem route where you don't come inside and I have overwritten that one.
Would anyone be so kind to share the save leading to 4-some?

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
Can't get scene with Elly, Ada and Sofi. I assume that it is Harem route where you don't come inside and I have overwritten that one.
You have to apply the patch for Ada content I think.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
if you follow the walkthrough, the main one it will lead you down the harem path that has all 4 of them, or you could use Maim Lains walkthrough mod

Reactions: proximus

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I see nothing added in 0.10, unless its the "lie about elly's comment about MC and her day at the water" and being able to continue instead of moving out

I followed the walkthrough and i cannot get the day 8 content. I get the message about the route being developed further in v0.10
Weird :(

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Luxee There is a bug when you start a new game you cant go to meet ada, all the time the mc is locked on elly no matter what, i tried doing the forbidden one route and cant since the mc keeps saying "naah bad idea" and then the 2 time "naah id go check up on elly" , did you remove addas content in the game or is this a bug? i tried to play it this with the patch to see if that was the problem but it does the same.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey people. Just Dloaded the game, giving it a first try with the walkthrough on my side - and things have gone askew almost from start. In the Walkthrough we have this

Well, guess what, no "Grab her ass" option appeared, no idea why. Can someone explain?
i cant even go meet her in the 1 day.... the game keeps me locked on elly from the start, stupid bug

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i cant even go meet her in the 1 day.... the game keeps me locked on elly from the start, stupid bug
Yeah, just found out it was a stupid bug. Started a new game, got a game over doing stupid shit fot lulz, tried the save again, problem solved (somehow), got to meet Ada this time around. Weird.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
do you have the incest patch installed? new game works fine for me with it.
yeah i have it installed too, but all the fucking time the mc ignore my choices to visit adda and go for ellie, damm is pissing me off.

in the first day he say "naah bad idea" when i choose to go meet adda. and day after day the same shit

btw, i can visit adda if i go spy on ellie before, so if i choose "spy on ellie" and after ellie catch me spying on her i choose "where is addas room" i can finally meet her.:mad:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
looking through the script files it should only be behaving that way if you don't have the patch installed. I'd suggest re-installing it just to test.
if had it bad installed i whould not see adda scenes after spying on ellie..... and that seems the only choice that work, spy on ellie and then ask for addas room....

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes