armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I got it on the harem route.
Maybe you played the censored version at some point and missed some Ada decision?
Yeah it says on harem route but that was the second harem route/Ada's route/ that was branching from Elly's route if you don't cum inside her.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Guys do i need from the first page Game.rar attachments to put into the game folder or not ?

U

User_130505

I got the option two ending with the older daughter and sister, and somehow they both ended up pregnant within days of each other.
Since I know that the odds of surviving in a house with two pregnant women are extremely small. If you do not hear from me again, it was nice knowing you all.

Yourself7

Aug 6, 2016
0.10 is mathematically 0.8 less than 0.9 haha
Don't think of software versions as decimal numbers.

Every dot-separated part is its own number. 10 > 9.
You can for example think of 0.8 as 0x * 8y where x is Major versions and y is Minor versions.

Longer version.

---

Absolutely fantastic update.

Just to note, if someone's not getting the foursome even when it makes sense story-wise, it's probably an old bug blocking you. A new save would fix it. Alternatively, running 'adaknows = 1' in console (before the scene) would also trigger it.

U

User_130505

Don't think of software versions as decimal numbers.

Every dot-separated part is its own number. 10 > 9.
You can for example think of 0.8 as 0x * 8y where x is Major versions and y is Minor versions.

Longer version.

---

Absolutely fantastic update.

Just to note, if someone's not getting the foursome even when it makes sense story-wise, it's probably an old bug blocking you. A new save would fix it. Alternatively, running 'adaknows = 1' in console (before the scene) would also trigger it.
NERD! :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
God this game is just so hot!

I see in the walkthrough there is a "forbidden" route. Am I crazy or is that a new route?

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes