nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Ada gets content only on her own route or also as part of the Harem one ?

Cause the single routes seem kinda crappy to me, dont know why the Elly route gets so much praise over the Husband route since the MC is an unlikable CUNT in that route, unless most people get off not on the sex scenes but on playing complete asshole protagonists....
Elly route made me feel like shit I agree and in the end you reap what you sow.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have this wt and also following it i can't get the double bj at the final scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes that is the mod and the mod does not have the last walkthrough so you need a new set of game files to do the last or the Ada route.

I only play the harem route and have no idea's on the other routes in the mod.

So if you want to play the "The Forbidden One " you must unpack a new game without the mod and follow the walkthrough for it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Weird, from my understanding you should see it. the guy you originally replied to accidentally swapped the two scenes. The one with Elly is the harem path one, the other is the Ada path.
I played the harem route but i didn't get both scenes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Elly route made me feel like shit I agree and in the end you reap what you sow.
I just got off on fucking Elly. The route sucks hardcore when you think about that fact you left Ada to whatever shithead was sneaking into the house and bustin all over her face. Until the 3 some scene in this last update, I didn't care for Emily. The character is nice, but the model and its white hair was off putting and unattractive to me. A decent haircut and improved character model was really what she needed.

Now that I've read theres a foursome scene with Elly, Sofi, and Ada, I got to restart the game to get the scene. Oddly I'm not complaining.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I just got off on fucking Elly. The route sucks hardcore when you think about that fact you left Ada to whatever shithead was sneaking into the house and bustin all over her face. Until the 3 some scene in this last update, I didn't care for Emily. The character is nice, but the model and its white hair was off putting and unattractive to me. A decent haircut and improved character model was really what she needed.

Now that I've read theres a foursome scene with Elly, Sofi, and Ada, I got to restart the game to get the scene. Oddly I'm not complaining.
Exactly, but not only that, yes you left Ada at the mercy of a possible rapist that was nutting all over her face on a nightly basis.
You also brought Sofi into the house with a promise to take care of her, but instead left with your shitty Elektra complex daughter, and gave your wife another mouth to feed at best case, at worse case she gets put out on the street, and the thugs that were after her chop off her hair again, rape and beat her to death...
Lastly you abandon your super hot wife who is the reason your MC is even back in the picture to begin with, to bang your eldest daughter who immediately attaches to you and doesnt give a fuck about the pain she is causing her mother... the person that didnt abandon her, the person she was been next to for her 16 years of life... Instead she cares more about what her vagina tingles are asking her to do...

Honestly MC, Jenna, and Elly who is a bit of a sociopath are all horrible people in this game, they are bearable in other routes, but for the most part they should all be killed with fire LOL...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Exactly, but not only that, yes you left Ada at the mercy of a possible rapist that was nutting all over her face on a nightly basis.
You also brought Sofi into the house with a promise to take care of her, but instead left with your shitty Elektra complex daughter, and gave your wife another mouth to feed at best case, at worse case she gets put out on the street, and the thugs that were after her chop off her hair again, rape and beat her to death...
Lastly you abandon your super hot wife who is the reason your MC is even back in the picture to begin with, to bang your eldest daughter who immediately attaches to you and doesnt give a fuck about the pain she is causing her mother... the person that didnt abandon her, the person she was been next to for her 16 years of life... Instead she cares more about what her vagina tingles are asking her to do...

Honestly MC, Jenna, and Elly who is a bit of a sociopath are all horrible people in this game, they are bearable in other routes, but for the most part they should all be killed with fire LOL...
Lets be fair, No single route is going to be that good. Multiple endings I would call this one a bad ending for sure. We did nothing to temper her feelings and keep others in mind, just let her run wild and reinforced it. The game designs the Harem ending to the the ultimate good ending because we make everyone happy without compromises. The husband route would be the vanilla good ending but while the right thing to do, not really the fun thing to do.

Reactions: Mark17 and Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lets be fair, No single route is going to be that good. Multiple endings I would call this one a bad ending for sure. We did nothing to temper her feelings and keep others in mind, just let her run wild and reinforced it. The game designs the Harem ending to the the ultimate good ending because we make everyone happy without compromises. The husband route would be the vanilla good ending but while the right thing to do, not really the fun thing to do.
Once again 100% agree

Harem Ending = 100% good/perfect ending (seeing as incest runs in the MC's family anyway)

Husband Route = Good ending only (meaning best one after the Harem in terms of likability)

I'd rank them as follows
Harem > Husband > Jenna (if she gets one) > Mass Suicide > Sofi > Elly > Ada

Reactions: Mark17

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Once again 100% agree

Harem Ending = 100% good/perfect ending (seeing as incest runs in the MC's family anyway)

Husband Route = Good ending only (meaning best one after the Harem in terms of likability)

I'd rank them as follows
Harem > Husband > Jenna (if she gets one) > Mass Suicide > Sofi > Elly > Ada
I must replay the game from the start but do we now have 2 Harem route-one specialy for Ada?
Because I get the foursome scene only on Forbidden One path.
On normal harem route Elly didn't enter the room after Eric.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I must replay the game from the start but do we now have 2 Harem route-one specialy for Ada?
Because I get the foursome scene only on Forbidden One path.
On normal harem route Elly didn't enter the room after Eric.
Not sure if Im caught up the latest version, but in my paythrough the MC is making out with Ada and lets her blow him, he also eats her out I think... Jenna and Elly ask about it, and there is a tongue a cheek line about how "Ada will be till endgame, because Elly already got fucked" in reference to Jenna saying that the main girl is usually reserved till the end.

So it seems eventually Ada will be part of the Harem, maybe just not yet ?

Reactions: JJsworld

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if Im caught up the latest version, but in my paythrough the MC is making out with Ada and lets her blow him, he also eats her out I think... Jenna and Elly ask about it, and there is a tongue a cheek line about how "Ada will be till endgame, because Elly already got fucked" in reference to Jenna saying that the main girl is usually reserved till the end.

So it seems eventually Ada will be part of the Harem, maybe just not yet ?
What are you talking about?

This is on the harem route. ((((This is game spoiler so if you have not played the harem route I would suggest you do so before looking at the pic.))))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes