Lord_von_Bern

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Gents
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "d9.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "F:\PS\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\PS\ParentalLove-version0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9pastadagftalk'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.12
Tue Jul 09 19:09:09 2019

May i have a Problem !
Thannks for Help!

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
****IMPORTANT****
Last minute fix here, in certain versions of the game, the game will crash at a point because it can't find a label called "d9pastadagftalk" you can get around this bug by opening the console either from the button that shows up during the crash, or by pressing the buttons "Shift+O". Then type this into the console: "jump pastadagftalk" without the quotation marks. Sorry about this, it'll be fixed in the next update.
Looked at the script, seems this is only called if not using the incest patch. I've attached a quick-fix that should work for people that don't want to fuss with the console. It just adds the missing label and has it jump to the proper one.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.12

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 1.53GB
Compressed: 375MB

Download Win
: - - -

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Well, this updates confirms that our dear MC wants to sleep with Sofi, with him saying that she is like a daughter to him :D

Though, that update threw all pretending about Adas age out of the window, since she is explicitly called underage. ^^

Some surprises there and I'm looking forward to see how the "Forbidden Ones" route ends. =)

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes