noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Do you know any other games that has a character like Sofi? I'm almost obsessed with her character in this game. The sick/broken is something I really like, just want to hold them and care for them. Teaching Feeling was a good one.
Jenny (barmaid at Woody's bar) from by Cesar.

Just look at her face. Pretty helpless, isn't it? And she asks MC for help.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Ayy, big thank you for all recommendations for games that has Sofi-like characters. Really appreciate it! Will check all of them out, including the recommendations thread.

Agent HK47 : Thank you a ton for suggesting Acting Lessons. Right out of the gate the game puts you on track to help Megan so I'm immediately hooked. I just met Melissa but feeling overwhelmed that I have two girls to help out. This is amazing. Thank you.

*edit*
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Melissa in Acting Lessons is exactly like Sofi. My poor heart can only take so much.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i think i need that incest patch. the names are getting to me and the dialogue sounds so.....disjointed.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Ayy, big thank you for all recommendations for games that has Sofi-like characters. Really appreciate it! Will check all of them out, including the recommendations thread.

Agent HK47 : Thank you a ton for suggesting Acting Lessons. Right out of the gate the game puts you on track to help Megan so I'm immediately hooked. I just met Melissa but feeling overwhelmed that I have two girls to help out. This is amazing. Thank you.
Ye, Acting Lessons is great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I read the last page of Acting Lesson's thread (avoiding spoilers as much as I can) and it seems there is a major ending that many do not like/cry over. I'm ready for it. So far the game is amazing. Melissa is 100% like Sofi in what I looked for. Exactly the type of character I love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a fantastic game and I'm getting Parental Love vibes all over again. Sometimes I wish I could erase my memory and play these games again for what would feel like the first time. Also, thought Liam was going to NTR the shit out of me. Turns out he's the best bro ever.

Reactions: proximus and Repuci

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018

*edit*
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Melissa in Acting Lessons is exactly like Sofi. My poor heart can only take so much.
Glad I could help. You might also enjoy Andrea and her sister in "Dreaming of Dana". Both of them are darling sweethearts and needs protection. Nobody lays a finger on my Darling Andrea and gets away with it!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Glad I could help. You might also enjoy Andrea and her sister in "Dreaming of Dana". Both of them are darling sweethearts and needs protection. Nobody lays a finger on my Darling Andrea and gets away with it!
Lancaster Boarding House would be another game with Acting Lessons vibe.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lancaster Boarding House would be another game with Acting Lessons vibe.
Well, not exactly, nothing that sinister and dramatic happen in LBH, no burning houses, no people dying in them, just some cult stuff that ultimately was never capitalized on, unfortunately, but a good game nonetheless :p

Reactions: Alteni and Trojaner

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Woah, okay. The patch did a lot more than just replace words. I was pretty damn unprepared for the new stuff.

Reactions: Repuci
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes