jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
All girls in this game are 18 years old....including Ada. What do you not understand? The devs can change the girls age to 25 if he wants...his game, his rules.
I dont think you understood his post, he wasn't talking about this game, at least not fully. He was talking in general that girls of different ages have different knowledge levels in regards to sex. An 18yr old would have sex knowledge (even if they are virgins) unless they were raised by a very religious family for example. Now, a 14yr old might not have sex knowledge but they are young enough to legitimately not know much yet.

I would also add that in a lot of games, especially with loli characters that a character might be called 18, but they are clearly meant to be younger than that. Ada is 18 *wink wink*. Its like roommates and landladies, people who play the game know what its meant to be.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I dont think you understood his post, he wasn't talking about this game, at least not fully. He was talking in general that girls of different ages have different knowledge levels in regards to sex. An 18yr old would have sex knowledge (even if they are virgins) unless they were raised by a very religious family for example. Now, a 14yr old might not have sex knowledge but they are young enough to legitimately not know much yet.

I would also add that in a lot of games, especially with loli characters that a character might be called 18, but they are clearly meant to be younger than that. Ada is 18 *wink wink*. Its like roommates and landladies, people who play the game know what its meant to be.
So in your eyes, Ada is clearly not 18? Haven't you seen girls in IRL with big ass tities that you want to fuck them from dawn to dusk but they are actually 14? or Example: I work with a 35 years old woman who barely has tits ..A cup...and if i didn't know her i would give her around 20 years old.
I don't think there is a rule that all girls should have DD cup to look at least 18+
Girls with smaller tits can be at least 18+ too :giggle:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Do you know any other games that has a character like Sofi? I'm almost obsessed with her character in this game. The sick/broken is something I really like, just want to hold them and care for them. Teaching Feeling was a good one.
Sorry, I'm probably not a great source in this case, but I do care about Sofi's well-being and worry she'll experience some sort of "break" every time the MC involves her in some sexual way.

I know that "I Love Daddy" is a game with 10 unique endings and at least one of them involves psychological and physical abuse of the MC (which is the daughter character) in a truly pitying manner. Another ending has her spiraling into an addictive behavior that you likewise cannot avoid at the end and her "solution" for dealing with it ends up just feeding it even more. But, in some other endings the choices you make for her turn out to be positive in the end (each in their own way) - so, by playing all the paths you get to understand the MC and other major characters from several angles, adding up to a lot more sympathy and concern for some of them than you might otherwise have realized would occur.

Similarly, "Good Girl Gone Bad" has various branches from your choices and some of those do work their way towards less happy endings - so, you decide what's best for the MC.

In "Alison Fall of the Apple" the MC essentially takes in a woman who seems to need support in some way - your choices have lots of consequences for her and yourself in this game, but I don't view her as someone who needs help from being broken.

"Bad Memories" has some abused and potentially vulnerable (female) characters, but the story is still developing in terms of how they might be developed either positively or negatively.

Again, I'm not so well versed in the variety of adult games out there - maybe others can offer suggestions from this attempted start.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
fried_

I'll check out "I Love Daddy". I'm also a fan of the broken girl that requires some care, just so we're on the same page. I really don't want to increase their trauma - actually the contrary! Thanks for the suggestions, really appreciate it. If anyone has more suggestions I'd love that.

Reactions: fried and JJsworld

Canes

May 27, 2018
Damn, I cringe every time I see a version number like 0.1. Is there actually any content in this one, or maybe better to wait a few more years?

EDIT: Hah, got a Game Over screen just by grabbing an ass, how's that for black and white.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Damn, I cringe every time I see a version number like 0.1. Is there actually any content in this one, or maybe better to wait a few more years?

EDIT: Hah, got a Game Over screen just by grabbing an ass, how's that for black and white.
It's 0.11, not 0.1 and there are a lot of contents

Reactions: JJsworld and Repuci

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You can't count or what?How 0.11 is 0.1?

Reactions: Repuci

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, I get that but isn't the third digit generally used for really minor things, or hotfixes?
No.Almost no game is using that method.
For minor things they usauly use something like this 0.11.1 or 0.11b,or 0.11.5
Also it's easy to realise that since first update is from 13.07.2017 and last one is from 01.05.2019 they are not the same number 1 update

Wade Wilson

Dec 27, 2017
Do you know any other games that has a character like Sofi? I'm almost obsessed with her character in this game. The sick/broken is something I really like, just want to hold them and care for them. Teaching Feeling was a good one.
The Headpat Simulator
Teaching feeling

I love the Game

Reactions: boobmanlord
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes