atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
luxee did mention on his twitter that he joked about making $10k a month on the game. he’s almost halfway there :p:biggrin:

with v0.5 he will surely get up there and get close to hitting that 1000 patron goal to work on the game full time.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
warning from discord

Luxee-Yesterday at 19:33

Someone sent me this image and told me they were going to mod in new ada scenes to 0.5, just posting this here as a fair warning to everyone, don't accidentally download any weird fan mods or you might end up with degenerate content on your computer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
gonna check that, right now the games i follow are dod,dmd,milf city,freeloading family,the twist,a perverted family,two weeks,love and submission,family secret,intimate relations,sophie,lewd island and of course this game, sure i missed some and any suggestions are welcomed

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
warning from discord

Luxee-Yesterday at 19:33

Someone sent me this image and told me they were going to mod in new ada scenes to 0.5, just posting this here as a fair warning to everyone, don't accidentally download any weird fan mods or you might end up with degenerate content on your computer

Thanks for warning:)
gonna check that, right now the games i follow are dod,dmd,milf city,freeloading family,the twist,a perverted family,two weeks,love and submission,family secret,intimate relations,sophie,lewd island and of course this game, sure i missed some and any suggestions are welcomed
-Big Brother
-Dreaming of Dana
-My Sweet Neighbors
-Au-Pair Innocence
-Babysitter
-View of Family
-The Gift Reloaded
-My Sister,My Roommate
-High Rise Climb
-My Cute Cousin
-A Wife and Mother
-My Girlfriend's Amnesia
-The Tyrant
-A Zombie's Life
-Something Unlimited
-Malise and the Machine

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
IMHO @Luxee is making a big mistake showing the work of the modder in his discord channel.
Patron doesn't like these stuffs. A dev was already forced to close the project for this reason.
sad that’s the case. discord is separate from the Patreon’s domain and yet they can still make that connection? overreach if you ask me but i agree with you.

degenerate stuff should be posted here to keep Patreon stuff PG-13.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
what does Patreon do for the Dev's, if they just collect money for a price then hell, hire me as a staffer to do it (or someone they know and trust, kidding about me) too collect there money and run like Paypal or something like that. cuz I believe that patreon is breaking laws controlling the creative flow of an art form.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
sad that’s the case. discord is separate from the Patreon’s domain and yet they can still make that connection? overreach if you ask me but i agree with you.

degenerate stuff should be posted here to keep Patreon stuff PG-13.
it depends. If I remember right, the other dev had discord like one of the gifts for the higher patreons. So it was connected with patreon in some way. Maybe it is not the case for Luxee.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
luxee’s discord is completely separate from Patreon if i’m not mistaken. it was only made available via his twitter. so maybe he should be okay.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
luxee’s discord is completely separate from Patreon if i’m not mistaken. it was only made available via his twitter. so maybe he should be okay.
sadly not the case on the rewards is shows
also

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes