Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
true, I may not DL it so I get more then say 20m of play time... even though I really want to beat the holy hell out of some fucktard for messing with my lil girl.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per Luxee there’s fewer renders in 0.5 than in 0.4 so gameplay might not be all that long. i’m expecting people to say that it was a “short” update.

i’ll play nice and slow and read everything (just like when DMD releases a new update) to get the full experience.

maybe Luxee will consider upgrading equipment or getting help? 3+ months is a long while to find out what happens next. i’m not complaining and clearly none of his patrons are but this game is easily one of the best ones and it’s just screaming for more regular content :)

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
in sisterly lust you beat up the abusive BF of the MC's sister and most likely you'll also beat up the dude that is blackmailing the other MC's sister
Wait do you? I played it an remember using the camera to bust him cheating but not fighting him. I must have picked different options than you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
per Luxee there’s fewer renders in 0.5 than in 0.4 so gameplay might not be all that long. i’m expecting people to say that it was a “short” update.

i’ll play nice and slow and read everything (just like when DMD releases a new update) to get the full experience.

maybe Luxee will consider upgrading equipment or getting help? 3+ months is a long while to find out what happens next. i’m not complaining and clearly none of his patrons are but this game is easily one of the best ones and it’s just screaming for more regular content :)
Well 0.4 add 740-750 images-biggest number of any game.
Still 620 for 0.5 are not small number.And we get 15 scenes.Not to mention in 0.4 we didn't kick anyone.But in 0.5 we will go to war for Ada.
true, I may not DL it so I get more then say 20m of play time... even though I really want to beat the holy hell out of some fucktard for messing with my lil girl.
Respect:)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

To be fair you have to take into consideration that Luxee doesn't work as a full-time developer yet. Knowing that, I can understand the long wait between updates.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
To be fair you have to take into consideration that Luxee doesn't work as a full-time developer yet. Knowing that, I can understand the long wait between updates.
And i might be wrong but i think hes charging per update so really nice from him :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Not only that... Patreon fucked with @Luxee way more than with the others devs (maybe except @irredeemable).
This was not only about the incest theme, but making him erase Ada... with the problem that this means for the script, the code, the renders...
Getting so fed up as to make the discord, etc...
So yeah, 3+ months of waiting... and you know what? It's gonna be worthy.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Not only that... Patreon fucked with @Luxee way more than with the others devs (maybe except @irredeemable).
This was not only about the incest theme, but making him erase Ada... with the problem that this means for the script, the code, the renders...
Getting so fed up as to make the discord, etc...
So yeah, 3+ months of waiting... and you know what? It's gonna be worthy.
Hopefully You are wright!
Luxee wrote:
14/15 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.5
587/620 IMAGES RENDERED - VERSION 0.5

...so I hope in next few days we can expect next release

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
from what I read.. ada is gone so the last scene we saw of her is no more. sorry a bit confused here.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
from what I read.. ada is gone so the last scene we saw of her is no more. sorry a bit confused here.
some hackerman will patch her back in since patreon version needs to be as vanilla as possible

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes