Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
new patreon post “0.5 coming soonish”

any patrons can post? seeing as how there’s 575/620 renders complete i think maybe in 2 weeks?
The title of the post basically tells you the content of the message...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i still like to read the dev’s commentary that accompanies the post, no matter how obvious it seems.

Reactions: Dolner

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

It's been quite a long time since the last post hasn't it? Oh how time flies.
We're real close now. Quality assurance testing has begun already and I'm just about finished rendering this second to last scene. 575/620 IMAGES RENDERED and 13/15 SCENES DONE.

"That all sounds good luxfulboi, but whensit comin out??"

I don't want to give you any dates, because that shit's just gonna let you down. Instead, I'll just keep referring you to those two counters at the top of my page.

Also just gotta plug a new game I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about called Milfy city, just played that myself and I gotta say, even though it's just started at version 0.1, that game could be the next big thing. I'm not paid or anything, I just figured most of you would like it.

If you're bored, check out my I'm quite active there

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Damn that means it should be a big update. Also does anyone know of other games like this an Dating my daughter that has fighting so you can beat rapist and stuff?
in sisterly lust you beat up the abusive BF of the MC's sister and most likely you'll also beat up the dude that is blackmailing the other MC's sister

Reactions: Catwashere

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
I'm a Patreon for him and he deserves every cent, what a great game, only charging by update and he's not giving in to the Patreon shit.
I hope he's getting to the 5k mark in the near future.

Reactions: wrx21

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
even when it says 15/15 and 620/620 going to take a day or more to get it too here :cryingface:

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes