1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Please do elaborate. I would like to take care of any inconsistencies.
Of course. Im always happy to help... First of all I want to say this game is great. Story wise of course its still short due to the early build, but the art is fantastic. its some of the best 3dcgs iv seen... for the errors, so far two jumped out at me. First: following certain choices with Sofi (Sofi's financial trouble and then Comply) it is possible to give her a card with the players cell number. Later when she texts and says she got the number from Ada. Second: Elly getting upset on day 4 makes no sense at all. If you join Emily there is no conflict the night before and if you join Elly than the conflict has nothing about her feelings toward the player. The next morning she says you ignored and tell her off which you didn't. also the player thinks "She still hasn't given me up, even after I directly denied her..." but there was no direct denial. At least in my play through it was this way, I could have missed something.

EDIT: I replayed those scenes multiple times with the same result

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Of course. Im always happy to help... First of all I want to say this game is great. Story wise of course its still short due to the early build, but the art is fantastic. its some of the best 3dcgs iv seen... for the errors, so far two jumped out at me. First: following certain choices with Sofi (Sofi's financial trouble and then Comply) it is possible to give her a card with the players cell number. Later when she texts and says she got the number from Ada. Second: Elly getting upset on day 4 makes no sense at all. If you join Emily there is no conflict the night before and if you join Elly than the conflict has nothing about her feelings toward the player. The next morning she says you ignored and tell her off which you didn't. also the player thinks "She still hasn't given me up, even after I directly denied her..." but there was no direct denial. At least in my play through it was this way, I could have missed something.

dude, you must read really fast, when reaching that far in 20 minutes :confused:

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017

Ah yes, these two were actually reported to me before, thanks anyway, they'll both be fixed in 0.5

just started 0.4 for testing purpose
besides some typos (eg: I just calls it like I sees it) i don't find any inconsistencies
and i loved spying on elly again :firstimekiss:

maybe you can experiment a little with _window_during_transitions = False, window show and window hide to prevent disappearing of the textbox during scene changes

it's nice you have your own website, makes you somehow independend
if there wasn't the need of patreon for funding.. :(
"I just calls it like I sees it" is a saying, I know it's incorrect grammar, but it's sometimes said like that

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Ah yes, these two were actually reported to me before, thanks anyway, they'll both be fixed in 0.5

"I just calls it like I sees it" is a saying, I know it's incorrect grammar, but it's sometimes said like that
ok, good to know
and once again i proved english isn't even my 2nd language :teary:

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
ok, good to know
and once again i proved english isn't even my 2nd language :teary:
Lol it ain't mine either, that would be Swedish, though I can't say I can speak a word of that damned language. Thanks for the report anyway. It could've easily been a mistake on my part and I'd like to get those fixed asap. A lot of these spelling mistakes, bugs and such do slip through the QA tests unfortunately

Reactions: the66

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Luxee, happy to see you there, I check your patreon a lot lately and saw no post since late january, how is the progress on 0.5?
Hope you're going well :)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure its legal to kill him right?
nah.. there are other things coming to my mind.. more subtle.. :evilsmile:
but let's see what @Luxee has to offer
idk bro. this is the 3rd time in 4 days that one of the mc's girls gets sexually harassed/assaulted. hes gotta send a message
yea.. and this one is in the house.. pretty sure castle law can take effect.. and maybe something else not sure..

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Hey Luxee, happy to see you there, I check your patreon a lot lately and saw no post since late january, how is the progress on 0.5?
Hope you're going well :)
Progress is slow as usual, but it's happening nontheless. Won't be long now until I've finished writing the script for version 0.5 which means QA testers can start workin' on squashing bugs and I can start counting images instead of scenes on that counter

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I have an Idea that comes to mind... make the dude that assaulted the MCs (our) little girl. a unic.
better make him a little sissy sister for the girls :evilsmile:
but that's not covered with the game tags, so..

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Just when I think I'm maybe a little harsh in my thoughts of harming Ada's molester, you guys come along an make me feel mild by comparison. Thanks guys, it really warms what's left of my soul :)

Reactions: Shardoom
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes