atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
since it's still at 12/15 scenes completed, my faith in it being released just in time for Valentine's day are dashed. :FeelsBadMan:

speculating maybe end of the month, mid March at this point now.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Possibly losing Ada sucks... But I just want a preview of the next few scenes.. I want to know who is in her room and if that is cum on her face..

Imo I think its her boyfriend Eric (iirc) and she's freaking out because she never had a cumshot before.. But that's a happy line of thinking.. Other is the guys from the hike or something..
hopefully we will find out next version

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
has luxee posted anything new from his discord by any chance? we could use some new teasers! :FeelsGoodMan:
Not sure if i want to be teased more at this point. Might ruin the experience and feel short when patch releases.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
just took some advice from a couple other members and tried this game, I like it, sure is a bit different from DmD can't say you get blue balls with this game. But dang all the guys other then the MC seem too be a creep of some type or other and all the females want to sleep with you.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
just took some advice from a couple other members and tried this game, I like it, sure is a bit different from DmD can't say you get blue balls with this game. But dang all the guys other then the MC seem too be a creep of some type or other and all the females want to sleep with you.
good thing about this game is that it lets you to beat the crap out of those creeps,which is really satisfying :D

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I realy hope 1 or 2 of the 15 scenes in 0.5 will be about Ada.She have the potential to stand next to my favorite trio
Elena/DmD/,Alice/BB/ and Tracy/DoD/.
there's no 'hope' for me, it's more 'there better be'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is cum.. and she is freaked out.. i want to know who is in her room and more importantly, do we get to kick his ass?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there's no 'hope' for me, it's more 'there better be'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is cum.. and she is freaked out.. i want to know who is in her room and more importantly, do we get to kick his ass?
I have better idea than simply kicking ass.Do you remember Bayonetta's torture attacks?

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes