nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's been said that the incest patch will also restore Ada content.
That sounds really great. But I meant in the view of future updates. This seems a double load for Luxee... doing an friendly version and "bonus" content... But I hope the best... I liked the game so far :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I really hope it works out for this game. Teacher's pets did the same thing and in the end it created more bugs because things got cut out and patched up sloppily. Would be a shame if something like this would happen to this game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
teachers pet had a lot of content locked behind the pills, it much easier to only remove incest since you are only changing text, there are other games that only took out the incest and are fine

irredeemable had to rewrite a lot of the code, that's why it's bugged. The only way luxee might have a problem is to reintroduce ada sex scenes, because it involves changing the code

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't really think it was a total overhaul, but more of a sloppy try to patch things up hastily, but nevermind that now, what I mean is if things get cut out in this game it may create some similar situations.
For example take the scene where MC kisses Ellie? and Ada enters the room, how will this scene play out? "Oh no, nobody entered while we were making out. I better go into this other empty room and talk to myself about it"?
Or the last scene (at least I think it was the last scene) where Ada comes into the parent's bedroom with whatever it is on her face, what will happen after this incident?
"Oh no, the door open by itself for no apperant reason, I better go take a look at this empty room."

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't really think it was a total overhaul, but more of a sloppy try to patch things up hastily, but nevermind that now, what I mean is if things get cut out in this game it may create some similar situations.
For example take the scene where MC kisses Ellie? and Ada enters the room, how will this scene play out? "Oh no, nobody entered while we were making out. I better go into this other empty room and talk to myself about it"?
Or the last scene (at least I think it was the last scene) where Ada comes into the parent's bedroom with whatever it is on her face, what will happen after this incident?
"Oh no, the door open by itself for no apperant reason, I better go take a look at this empty room."
I don't think it's a problem to be caught by ada, and even if it is, there is anyone who will play without the patch? luxee can release a picture of rick astley over and over and over as far as I'm concerned on the patreon version

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
The models in this game must be the best Ive seen, better than DMD even, my only criticism is the lighting is always to harsh and bright like every room is full of fluorescent strip lights like you find in a supermarket, its takes away the atmosphere somewhat. other than that excellent !

edit: couldnt believe the father didnt suck on Elly's tits when she straddled him on the bed though, very disappointing !!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hope it works out for this game. Teacher's pets did the same thing and in the end it created more bugs because things got cut out and patched up sloppily. Would be a shame if something like this would happen to this game.
And you know what I hope?That we get 0.5 on Valentine's day:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that might be pushing it since it took him over a month just to do one scene and he still got 3 left.

still, my faith remains strong and i hope we are treated to v0.5 this month!

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
that might be pushing it since it took him over a month just to do one scene and he still got 3 left.

still, my faith remains strong and i hope we are treated to v0.5 this month!
To be fair, it took Luxee awhile to do the '11th' scene, because he was testing a new technique for lighting. Of course it is usually a slower process because you're learning and applying something new. Seeing as he has completed the '11th' scene, we can assume he mastered or at least understands enough to work more efficiently now. Therefore the rest of the scenes shouldn't take as long as the 11th.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think it would be double work. He doesn't need to create a clean version. Just make Ada scenes require a specific variable which is only triggered by installing the patch file. Copy the patch file into your game directory and it overwrites "roommate" text with "daughter" text and initializes the variable that unlocks the hidden Ada content. Easy-peezy and only a few minutes of extra work.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Teacher's Pets is more or less dead. What's left isn't worth it. I just hope this game doesn't go same route and a joint effort can be found....ie a simple text replace or something.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It is but in what form we don't know yet and it looks like Ada got pulled out of it and the relationships will be change to none family types.

Maybe not correct info for there may be a patch to reintroduce Ada to the game.
The changes espicially with Ada are plain stupid... With the incest can be restored with a patch...it doesn't look good for Ada as a potential romace option anymore...
Then there is the need for two ways: The "clean" patreon version and a version with Ada romancy/intimity scenes...

I don't see a way to do that. Hopefully the dev will find a way nontheless... and make Ada a romcance option again...

I wish him best of luck for that :)
I'm pretty sure it's been said that the incest patch will also restore Ada content.
yea.. that last scene from v0.4 kind of killed the game imo.... and i pretty sure whats on her face is cum.. i know a few girls from high school (going back over 8 years now) that are Ada's size.. so it's kind of bull that she's a problem..

patreon needs this i think

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Teacher's Pets is more or less dead. What's left isn't worth it. I just hope this game doesn't go same route and a joint effort can be found....ie a simple text replace or something.

Patron will Ban you if you dmd what they want , they did it with DMD and BB ..... its the world we live in

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
Could someone please direct me to the most recent update download? I am trying to scroll through some previous pages but like one guy said, I don't really care to sift through a thesis on incest.
Appreciate any help.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes