atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Could someone please direct me to the most recent update download? I am trying to scroll through some previous pages but like one guy said, I don't really care to sift through a thesis on incest.
Appreciate any help.
did you check the first page?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone please direct me to the most recent update download? I am trying to scroll through some previous pages but like one guy said, I don't really care to sift through a thesis on incest.
Appreciate any help.
The most recent will always be on the 1st post of the thread.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Usually, if the update isn't on the first page, wait up to an hour and the OP will be changed to show the current version.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey does the plan to get the game up without incest on patreon and the add an incest patch on lewdpatcher still stand or what? I havent read anything on this thread for a while so i'm only asking.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Hey does the plan to get the game up without incest on patreon and the add an incest patch on lewdpatcher still stand or what? I havent read anything on this thread for a while so i'm only asking.
I honestly don't know what is gonna happen. Adding incest wont be a too much of a problem (I think), but now that Ada is gonna be scrapped, that's gonna be a whole lot harder to get the full PL experience

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I honestly don't know what is gonna happen. Adding incest wont be a too much of a problem (I think), but now that Ada is gonna be scrapped, that's gonna be a whole lot harder to get the full PL experience
As far as I know (and I know a lot :closedtongue:) an anonymous modder is going to release a patch for both the incest and Ada. So don't worry.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
As far as I know (and I know a lot :closedtongue:) an anonymous modder is going to release a patch for both the incest and Ada. So don't worry.
I would like to not worry :). But I hope Luxee is careful. Boomatica found out the hard way that Patreon was monitoring his Discord channel and closed down his game entirely because he was going to launch a new game and scrub his Patreon page of the old one while "an entirely different person!" was going to keep working on Research into Corruption. Yea, I know it's apples to oranges mostly, but if any dev is supporting or even enabling patched content, there is still cause for concern if they're too obvious about it (see DMD).

Reactions: setter6 and VOYEUR

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I would like to not worry :). But I hope Luxee is careful. Boomatica found out the hard way that Patreon was monitoring his Discord channel and closed down his game entirely because he was going to launch a new game and scrub his Patreon page of the old one while "an entirely different person!" was going to keep working on Research into Corruption. Yea, I know it's apples to oranges mostly, but if any dev is supporting or even enabling patched content, there is still cause for concern if they're too obvious about it (see DMD).
read the newest posts in the RIC thread, that problem was solved flawlessly.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
read the newest posts in the RIC thread, that problem was solved flawlessly.
LOL! I went to that thread immediately after posting this, read what's going on, and went "hmmmm, nice." I still stand by my "gotta be careful" remarks. I mean, would it shock anyone if Patreon told any dev,"We see a third party has proceeded to create new content for a product funded by patrons here on Patreon. Per our new rules in which we are entitled to exclusive rights-holdings to content created via Patreon-supported funds, (see our new and improved TOS!!!), your account will be suspended until at which time any third-party work on any property previously supported and funded through Patreon ceases."

Okay, so even I don't think they can or would go that far :). I'm just saying that they are probably motivated enough to root out taboo content that they'll invest resources to stamp out "black-market" endeavors if there's the slightest evidence of developer collusion. Jesus, that made me sick to my stomach to write. I need a drink...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL! I went to that thread immediately after posting this, read what's going on, and went "hmmmm, nice." I still stand by my "gotta be careful" remarks. I mean, would it shock anyone if Patreon told any dev,"We see a third party has proceeded to create new content for a product funded by patrons here on Patreon. Per our new rules in which we are entitled to exclusive rights-holdings to content created via Patreon-supported funds, (see our new and improved TOS!!!), your account will be suspended until at which time any third-party work on any property previously supported and funded through Patreon ceases."

Okay, so even I don't think they can or would go that far :). I'm just saying that they are probably motivated enough to root out taboo content that they'll invest resources to stamp out "black-market" endeavors if there's the slightest evidence of developer collusion. Jesus, that made me sick to my stomach to write. I need a drink...
IMHO it's better if we talk about the patches less as possible. Keep a low profile is essential.

Reactions: armion82 and MrFraz

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMHO it's better if we talk about the patches less as possible. Keep a low profile is essential.
You are a wise man.
We better talking about this
or this

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Possibly losing Ada sucks... But I just want a preview of the next few scenes.. I want to know who is in her room and if that is cum on her face..

Imo I think its her boyfriend Eric (iirc) and she's freaking out because she never had a cumshot before.. But that's a happy line of thinking.. Other is the guys from the hike or something..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Phew, I was worried that this game might of been abandoned or something, it's been over three months without an update, I know about the reasons of the constant delays and everything, but more than three months, wow... I hope to see something real soon :(

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes