fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
decided to see the dialogue pre patch.... waw lol thats all i can say jenna even used''elder person'' or something like that at one point lol...these patreon rules are complete dog shit mixed with cat piss...if their guidelines can corrupt a game sooooo much then we need to find somewhere else...post patch game was good solid update cant wait for more...also quick question, this update showed some ada story so is whoever doing the mod not need to do anything for this update?

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
The mom probably had a pretty tight reins on her. Internet had everything blocked so chances are TV also has blocks.
Yeah, I get that, but she went to school, so surely she had friends at least mention sexual things once in a while. Just hard to believe an 18 year old doesn't know anything about sex. Unless she was home-schooled or something.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
if you wish to pull apart my comment then so be it.
you say that some devs NEED the service and yet then go on to point out that it is a convenience. hardly a need...more a want, which is a choice.

if not a single contributer to incest based games drops their contribution due to these new rules, which for some, drastically change the product being developed, like a lot of recent games, then you will be right. developers losing contributions tend to quit as so many have done before.

how many others have commented in this very feed about how this one single game has been changed? as it is contributers who ultimately pay for patreon, I'm not sure how my comment 'makes no sense'.
that would be like saying F95 doesn't need anyone to visit, or contribute to the site at all and will still be up and running 10years later.
There's the confusion. It seems like you're referring to Patreon and a creator's Patrons as one in the same.

You clearly said Patreon is biting the hand that feeds. This is incorrect. Patreon does not owe the creators anything.

If anyone is biting the hand that feeds, its the creators who choose to submit to Patreon's strict rules. A creator's Patrons are the ones feeding the creator, not Patreon.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Okay loving the update and the patch, so really don't want to come off as a selfish jerk for asking this, but any chance of a patched version of the walkthrough?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
yea.. makes sense.. though i don't want her mom to go to rehab.. think she needs jail and a beating tbh, the guy fucking Sofi needs to go first though..
John Doe found in an ally. Extreme facial disfigurement with other injuries meaning they are unable to see or talk needing all 4 limbs to be amputated.
They can hear but cannot respond easily, so they can listen to the horror at their appearance, hear children crying and parents shooing them away.

@

A few spots I saw wrong.

Ada... It's just that I don't usually wear my bra in bed because the straps are really uncomfortable.

MC Oh don't worry sweetie, I'm not wearing my bra either. (I sure as hell hope he's not wearing a bra).

img2185 seems to be missing it shows the name at the top of the screen but screen is blank of one of the screen at the end while in bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<snip>
Actually there is nothing wrong (2nd picture) with Elly using a bit of old fashion English. I noticed this playing 0.4 and it made me smile. I've noticed a few lines in some of these games where the translator has created a wonderful phrase in English one was "a well furnished mind"

Re img2185 I copied 2184 inplace renamed it. You will have to restart Ren'Py to have the change picked up.

<snip>
Everything else looks pretty good. I hope the MC gets to meet those faggity ass faggots that did that shit to Sofi and he gets to shove a nice big spiked ball up their asses.

I have a question they live in a apartment right? So I'm trying to figure out how someone would be able to gain access into someone's apartment unless they were let in.

I have a feeling that the night faggot was either the sister's shit stain of a husband and she let him in or it was that turd named Eric. I hope we get to throw his ass out one of the windows soon and see if the fucker can fly or not.
Re Sofi - see my comment above :)
Re Ada - there was a comment about not leaving windows open any more or making sure they are closed..so could be a complete stranger. Not sure about Jenna's husband, he seems like nothing more than a front for the company as someone else mentioned. Who knows?
Whoever it is - see my comment re Sofi ;)

these patreon rules are complete dog shit mixed with cat piss...if their guidelines can corrupt a game sooooo much then we need to find somewhere else
See the BB thread and I am sure DmD and a whole host of other threads, I'm sure if you managed to set up something that you could host without issue and get a relialbe economic payment processor who doesn't object to the content, you would make a fortune. If you could find one for the creators I'm sure you'd be held in great esteem by many people.
Good luck, because I haven't seen anything that's been taken up yet.

Okay loving the update and the patch, so really don't want to come off as a selfish jerk for asking this, but any chance of a patched version of the walkthrough?
Walkthrough to the end of 0.5? Did you check the ?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
heh i lolled when i saw peruke, but even more when i spotted the cameo appearance!
watch the scene in the barber shop carefully.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one thing i did notice, lines of dialogue with the wrong name over them.
Ada
Will you be meeting up with him tomorrow as well?
ada isn't saying that, someone else is.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Here i go hope she was not raped gonna play when i wake up. And please do not reply to this with spoilers thanks.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes