Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@Luxee What an awesome game! Thank you!
And look, DS it‘s so easy to create an incest patch! But, it’s ok. It‘s not the reason, why he stopped BB... he is sick to the back teeth.

Reactions: armion82

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, that's sort of a complicated issue. The things I enjoy reading have all been shitlisted by Patreon and devs are gutting their games to get rid of it. While I feel their previous work is worth funding, I don't want to pay for the current 'toned down' products even if their contents aren't directly under their control. That's not my fault, and I'm not going to feel guilty about not paying for it. That's like give them money for the sake of legacy releases, and I've already done that.

The scene itself needs to correct itself and find new methods of compensation before I become heavily involved again. My time spent on these games has dropped by about 80% since last year because everyone has gotten so uptight about forced sex, incest, and any girl that isn't obviously 25+ years old.
All the creators need to make their own site and have people donate through the site.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only route I haven't played is the husband route as I'm only interested in the daughters but will not shy away from picking up other hitch hikers to take along for the ride as long as they don't interfere with the main objectives.

@

You might have only had to drag and drop them I play so many games it's hard to keep track of them all sometimes.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That was a good update still think it was Eric it is always Eric and hope we can save Sofi before she gets rapped.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think both the mother and father would of known if their daughter had a dick. I mean right after being born they would of looked and would of said one of these things is not like the others.

@

If I remember correctly you see that one if you decide to wake up ADA instead of Elly.

There is probably more then one rapist because of the crack whore waste of space mothers stupidity.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes