wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i wouldn't care as long as elly remains untouched by it :closedeyesmile:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just to clear things up, there'll never be a dickgirl/trap in game Luxee has said that repeatedly on discord. As to that render its mainly because several of us have been taking the piss out of The Golden Pimp and his hatred of dickgirls. I warn you Luxee's discord is a weird place.

Oh and here's another one Luxee posted to patrons awhile back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Followed those directions. No dice.......
Unpack the game from the rar, unpack the mod and open the folder and cut the mod out now go into the main game folder and look for a folder called "Game" right click on it an paste the mod file in there and thats all there is to it.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
he really hit the jackpot with elly,it might be weird to say it since it is virtual character but she is absolutely beautiful,with or without make up
I'm willing to go so far as to say Elly is the best looking Daz3D character out there. She's not some ultra, super, hyper glamor model like almost every Daz3D model under the sun. Elly is just a regular girl who happens to to be beautiful. I don't know whether she's OC or not, but props to whoever made her! Thank you for making a down-to-earth looking person that could probably exist in real life somewhere.

if dickgirl enter this, you'll lose me, not my kink.
Yeah... see, assuming you're not a patron, that's not at all a threat on a site that distributes these games for free. ::|:
You don't need to worry though, Luxee already mentioned on discord he won't do it.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not much has been said about this on Discord but I had to grab it and post it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAHAHAHA Not entirely sure but i think there joke renders. Alot of people posted chicks with dicks on there to piss me off. And that girl without clothes on had a dick. Now its possible she could be added to game minus the dick. But would not take anything placed on general chat ( the dungeon) on discord as gospel

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
well, at least some activity in this thread
mission accomplished

Reactions: a1fox3

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just to clear things up, there'll never be a dickgirl/trap in game Luxee has said that repeatedly on discord. As to that render its mainly because several of us have been taking the piss out of The Golden Pimp and his hatred of dickgirls. I warn you Luxee's discord is a weird place.

Oh and here's another one Luxee posted to patrons awhile back.
Lux discord used to be a wonderful place. Full of fairys, unicorns and laughter. Then you showed up and now its crazy perv central

Reactions: Dasati

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
That was funny, your mother is terrible for whoring you out for crack.
MC grooming the daughter? Totally fine, I'm trying to be a GREAT father.

That said, still enjoy the game - just that double standard was fairly funny

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Elly is in love with the MC regardless to the route you play, which means there is nothing negative with her... Sofi being whored out by her mom is bullshit period, and make me want her more as well, that whole white knight thing..

This coming from an Umbrella Corp. member and Assassin...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
MC grooming the daughter? Totally fine, I'm trying to be a GREAT father.
I once played the faithful husband route and let me tell you ... it was horrible. In fact SO horrible that I'll never forget it for the rest of my life, so sometimes doing the right thing isn't the right thing.

Maybe it'll be different when there's more content, but so far the game feels rather hollow if you take away Elly and the sister whose name I can't remember at the moment.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes