Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I once played the faithful husband route and let me tell you ... it was horrible. In fact SO horrible that I'll never forget it for the rest of my life, so sometimes doing the right thing isn't the right thing.

Maybe it'll be different when there's more content, but so far the game feels rather hollow if you take away Elly and the sister whose name I can't remember at the moment.
Ada = Elly's sister, MC's other daughter
Jenna = MC's sister

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Elly is in love with the MC regardless to the route you play, which means there is nothing negative with her... Sofi being whored out by her mom is bullshit period, and make me want her more as well, that whole white knight thing..
I agree 100% Sofi's mum is BS and 100% a bad parent.
MC isn't exactly great himself having walked out of their lives when they were young, and now coming back and gets intimate after 3 days :D

It's just funny how he's lecturing on good parenting.

Ada's a bit too young looking for me so I hope that pic ISN'T Ada.
I don't want to have to delete another game after DMD's "friend" looking EXTREMELY jail material.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
MC isn't exactly great himself having walked out of their lives when they were young, and now coming back and gets intimate after 3 days :D

I don't want to have to delete another game after DMD's "friend" looking EXTREMELY jail material.
MC walked out to go to rehab, while Sofi's mom is still a junky :D

Dasati

May 30, 2017

MC walked out to go to rehab, while Sofi's mom is still a junky :D
It can also be argued that the MC walking out was a lesser evil. Yes he caused them emotional pain, but they probably would of suffered more having to grow up with an addict father. Sophie's mom is causing her daughter ongoing physical and emotional pain and is making no effort to clean herself up.

Also @miscemayl don't worry it was just a render Luxee did to annoy Jmolle.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It can also be argued that the MC walking out was a lesser evil. Yes he caused them emotional pain, but they probably would of suffered more having to grow up with an addict father. Sophie's mom is causing her daughter ongoing physical and emotional pain and is making no effort to clean herself up.
That's what I think too, it's one thing to cause trouble/pain by not doing anything, but it's a different thing to actively add to it by doing something horrible like this plus it's not just the act itself but also emotional suffering that adds wounds.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I once played the faithful husband route and let me tell you ... it was horrible. In fact SO horrible that I'll never forget it for the rest of my life, so sometimes doing the right thing isn't the right thing.

Maybe it'll be different when there's more content, but so far the game feels rather hollow if you take away Elly and the sister whose name I can't remember at the moment.
Same name as aunt Jenna like in DoD:)
from discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especialy if it's Ada:)

Reactions: hoeschy
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes