Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
would still be a she. But I'm comfortable with either. Also, no need for the gigantic dick shit someone else insisted was necessary... never understood that.
Haha, honestly? I think they did so out of tradition! There can't be that there isn't a complaint about the size you see XD

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Don't worry.F will make it work.Jennifer will be into his harem:)
I see you're fan of Margo and Jessica too:)
I have a thing for that tone of skin-Elena/DmD/,Alice/BB/,Tracy/DoD/.
Yea, Margo and Jessica are hot af.. Would love to get my 'hands' on Margo's 'assets'.

Gives me Jessica's model at least.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
The last thing this game needs is chicks with dicks. I know that my wishes and opinion does not count. But i would be very happy if the game just have nice pervy sex within the family like deflowering, watersports, and all variation of "jobs" that you can think of, etc..etc. :)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
The last thing this game needs is chicks with dicks. I know that my wishes and opinion does not count. But i would be very happy if the game just have nice pervy sex within the family like deflowering, watersports, and all variation of "jobs" that you can think of, etc..etc. :)
who knows..DMD will have bestiality in it,i wouldn't rule out to see futa in PL

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think this game will have futa, i feel like it was just a fun image so i wouldn't worry much about it ;) And to be honest it seems to me that we can avoid a character progression if we want to. I don't see why it would be a problem if one can avoid it.
Luxee is too pure, too innocent, too moral anyway. Thats why we don't have incest here! Just a happy family picknicks, laughs and giggles and stuff!

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
If the game were to include it, it'd just be nice to be able to skip it (like how I can generally skip everything foot related that seems to need a place in every game on the planet). Not ragging on anyone with the fetish. #YouDoYou and all, but it's just not my cup of tea.
Trust me. As a guy with a footfetish there is nothing more boring then a game or sex that is 100% footfetish related. For me personally, the foot thing is foreplay. If people don't like it, they should not be forced to choose such a path in a game, or any kind of fetish that is a turn off for them.

But this also why it is so important to read the tags on the first page. I skip anything that is marked as rape, ntr, violence (against women), beastiality, MM, and much more...

Not easy for Devs to make a game that speaks to everyone's taste when we also crave for fast updates. :)

Reactions: skullker
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes