the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
We will do the beating only for pleasure if they don't need protection anymore:)
exactly, i forgot..
..we lash around with the big cocks of our little dickgirls, that gets spawned in v0.6

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i just don't want for all those things to happen fast,i'd like that this games lasts forever :D

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i just don't want for all those things to happen fast,i'd like that this games lasts forever :D
nah, @Luxee won't rush things, we'll have plenty time with the girls :happyblush
at least i hope so, or he gets beaten with his own little dick

Reactions: wrx21

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Hmm, progress has been at 8/14 for a little while now. Hopefully this is just because scene 8 happens to be one of the two scenes that are "extended" and require extra development time.
Luxee said on discord that scenes 9, 11 and 14 were bigger than usual so would take a little longer to do.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Luxee said on discord that scenes 9, 11 and 14 were bigger than usual so would take a little longer to do.
So can we guess that scene 14 will be the bathroom sex?Scene 9 probably we kick some ass to help Sofi.Scene 11 we start Ada's sex ed.:)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Aggh! Dev reading the forum! Add another day to update release!

Reactions: muttdoggy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Mind you, those three scenes (9, 11, 14) are pretty long, but if I'd also add scene 4 in to that mix. Got a good few people asking me if the counter was broken back when I was making it.
hey, haven't visited this thread in a long time. was wondering about this line.

"There will also be other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen. "

does that mean other men can potentially get with your daughters or how will there be cucking? (asking because i'm looking for it, not against it)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hey, haven't visited this thread in a long time. was wondering about this line.

"There will also be other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen. "

does that mean other men can potentially get with your daughters or how will there be cucking? (asking because i'm looking for it, not against it)
Pretty sure the line "you're not going to let that happen" rules out shitty ntr.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Actualy you are wrong.Elly route is not harem route.Read the walkthrough.My guess is Emily and Elly routes will be the opposite ones and the harem will be the middle ground.
yep, i doubt that a "faithful husband" route would go with incest :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes