Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
I'm trying to ignore the game so I don't keep wanting to check the progress updates. Hnnnnnnn!

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
This is one of those games that I really enjoy, I pretty love everything about it, no fiction, lots of incest :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:, like I said, everything I like :p
i don't know what you're talking about,this pure game is about relationship between roommates :eek:penedeyewink:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ok... wow.. nipple piercing? really?... the most voted wants to show elly off so more cocks will want her.. 'golden pimp' looks to be the only worthwhile one imo

:noexpression:
only 'piercing' i want to see is hymen piercing... :p

though i think joke post since Elly doesn't have dick.. /shrug

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not into the discord selection. I'm surprised nobody suggested Elly getting a tattoo saying "Daddy's Girl!" just above her ass. This would make sense. Or a tattoo below her navel saying, "For Daddy's Use Only!" :cool:
Some people seem to like that kind of thing but it always looks shit.

Something like that would put me off ever wanting to see her naked. There is absolutely nothing worse than tramp stamp tattoo's to make a lass look like a cheap slut, I wouldn't even let my dog make someone with one of those his bitch.

You were probably joking but after seeing the abominations in some corruption games after the devs put the women through plastic surgery, piercings and tattoo's something like that would turn a pretty cute lass into a nope the fuck out of there girl.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We all have our own opinions about everything. Tattoos are quite common nowadays, girls - not tramp stamps and guys - not jail birds or seamen.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just to clarify again, that poll is just to decide on a bonus render. Luxee felt like $25+ patrons weren't getting anything special so asked for suggestions for a bonus render. Bunch of us made suggestions so Luxee put it into aa poll for $25+ patrons to pick one.

There is this though from Luxee himself:

Thinking about removing scene 14 from the update. I just don't think it fits all too well in to the game. I'd rather have just one bigger ending scene, basically merging my idea for scene 14 and scene 13 in to one(edited) It'd give you the update faster, and I think It'd make the flow of the game better I'll sleep on it tho.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We all have our own opinions about everything. Tattoos are quite common nowadays, girls - not tramp stamps and guys - not jail birds or seamen.
Tattoo's, yes, my wife has quite a few of them but not tramp stamps.

Tattoo's that are just big block words always look shit, no exceptions.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Just to clarify again, that poll is just to decide on a bonus render. Luxee felt like $25+ patrons weren't getting anything special so asked for suggestions for a bonus render. Bunch of us made suggestions so Luxee put it into aa poll for $25+ patrons to pick one.

There is this though from Luxee himself:

Thinking about removing scene 14 from the update. I just don't think it fits all too well in to the game. I'd rather have just one bigger ending scene, basically merging my idea for scene 14 and scene 13 in to one(edited) It'd give you the update faster, and I think It'd make the flow of the game better I'll sleep on it tho.
yea he just changed the counter and removed scene 14:

9/13 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not into the discord selection. I'm surprised nobody suggested Elly getting a tattoo saying "Daddy's Girl!" just above her ass. This would make sense. Or a tattoo below her navel saying, "For Daddy's Use Only!" :cool:
You mean something like that:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes