SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:*Still hasn't recovered from the shock that A2M may not be an innocent family activity between dad and daughters!*:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:
Well, there is always activities like monopoly for family night. (But im a pervy sob who wants to drill all the holes). XD

Oct 2, 2017
I was scolded that i have a tendency not to focus on the important things on lewd images. So.. i hope you all noticed what a poor stock this clothes shop has to offer! Its an outrage really.
Ehhhhhh, I'd say they're doing alright. We're seeing a very small corner of the place, after all. They've got like items together, sorted by color. I've seen way worse retail set ups. :D

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys, do we have a mega link for the latest version ? For PC ? I tried to look in the last pages, but didn't find anything. Thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello guys, do we have a mega link for the latest version ? For PC ? I tried to look in the last pages, but didn't find anything. Thanks
Can i ask why aren't the other hosts good for you? TEKNIK, Workupload, NoFile, NoPy is as fast if not faster than mega, requires no login.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Can i ask why aren't the other hosts good for you? TEKNIK, Workupload, NoFile, NoPy is as fast if not faster than mega, requires no login.
Thank you for the info. I never tried these ones. Always with Mega, so it's why. I will try one of them, didn't know that you don't need an account for these. Thanks.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I don't know why but I have tried with TEKNIK, Fileupload, Nofile and Workupload and the RAR file seems to have a problem, any of my Rar programs want to unrar these files that I have downloaded.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd suggest updating your winrar. What is your current version. Or use 7zip.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I just realized that Elly and Ada actually looks like sisters. That's pretty uncommon in comparison to other games i think?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So I'm really and truly out of luck if I am hoping for an Ada route?? Hopefully someone can keep me updated on how to get the most Ada as we go into .6 and .7

Don't get me wrong I appreciate Elly but she is second to Ada for me....

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Badass gamer girl to complete the set with hot wife, daddy's girl, potentially nympo sister, and a cute (ish, I dunno, there's something about her that's a little off for me) friend?

Who wouldn't want Elly? :O
Dont get me wrong. I love all the other female characters also. For me Ada is a bit of fresh air with the smaller titties. (A bit fed up with gigantic boobs and dicks in most VN´s at the moment). :)

Oct 2, 2017
Dont get me wrong. I love all the other female characters also. For me Ada is a bit of fresh air with the smaller titties. (A bit fed up with gigantic boobs and dicks in most VN´s at the moment). :)
Ha, I actually mixed up names. I meant Ada instead of Elly for that last bit.

But yeah, totally get it. Part of my like of Ada is her being a more normally proportioned lady with the bust. Same reason Melody totally works for me from Melody or Sophia from Man of the House. They've got boobs but they aren't ridiculously overbearing like so many women in these games.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes