armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wifes in hospital atm. So sleeping less and less. Hell the 2 sleeping pills i took earlier only knocked me out for 3 hours. Joys of being in the poncey rich prick tier
Damn.I'm sorry man.I hope everything will be alright.Stay positive.That always help me.
You maybe need some real action movie to sleep well.Try The Raid-Redemption.

Reactions: Major Wanker

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Ha, I actually mixed up names. I meant Ada instead of Elly for that last bit.

But yeah, totally get it. Part of my like of Ada is her being a more normally proportioned lady with the bust. Same reason Melody totally works for me from Melody or Sophia from Man of the House. They've got boobs but they aren't ridiculously overbearing like so many women in these games.
No worries my friend! I still mix up the names from time to time...:) Small tits rule!:cool: :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: DemosthenesHPW
Oct 2, 2017
Haha! Honestly, irl all boobies are great. But if i got to choose the perfect size, they would be a tad smaller then my hands. For that perfect fit! :closedeyesmile:
Yeah, enough to have something to squeeze and watch move and change shape as the lady moves is all I really need. Don't ask me why but the visual stimuli of their movement, wobble, etc... is actually far more erotic for me than the handling (not accounting for reaction to handling, that still wins over everything).

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are you asking if this game got Abandoned all of a sudden? No, of course not :closedtongue: It is in very much in developement, rest assured. And lots of us are waiting for the next update too. No pressure, Luxee:coldsweat:

Reactions: Zontany

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is the upcoming update bigger one or the dev had personal shit to do ? im asking because last update was in february

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I know that the Patreon witch hunt had gotten to Parental Love, too (so Ada content was non existent without mod).

Did the dev or somebody state that there will Ada content in the future updates (through mods or so)?

I'm curious because it's so refreshing to see not overly big tittes in a game. When there is love... even better! :)

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
when will the sequel?
This isn't finished by a long shot, no need for a sequel...

is the upcoming update bigger one or the dev had personal shit to do ? im asking because last update was in february
Check the Patreon page, will tell you how many scenes are left to be worked, then you can estimate when next update will be...

I know that the Patreon witch hunt had gotten to Parental Love, too (so Ada content was non existent without mod).

Did the dev or somebody state that there will Ada content in the future updates (through mods or so)?

I'm curious because it's so refreshing to see not overly big tittes in a game. When there is love... even better! :)
As far as I know Ada and incest will be included in the LewdPatch for each update, not sure if that's changed or not..

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
This isn't finished by a long shot, no need for a sequel...

Check the Patreon page, will tell you how many scenes are left to be worked, then you can estimate when next update will be...
i asked how big this update will be compared to the previous ones. with 90% of the games i dont care about release dates, because 90% of the devs cant keep them.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
i asked how big this update will be compared to the previous ones. with 90% of the games i dont care about release dates, because 90% of the devs cant keep them.
Firstly, Luxee never promises any releases, and that's because...
Secondly, he charges his patrons per major update of the game, not monthly.
And thirdly, this update will be 13 scenes. How big are those scenes going to be? Who knows.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes