Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is almost no observable MC character in any game that could ride a bike or walk in jeans.

Thank goodness for "suspension of disbelief".

Reactions: Draakaap23

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If your Winrar is from year 1 or 2, it might have some problems to open archives, but if it up to date, no problem. My winrar opens 18 diffrend packages for example.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Searching the forum for "Luxee" only brings up this game

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The walkthrough has a section: The Full Elly route. Is there a full Ada route?
As far as i know the three paths (fully Elly, harem and good husband) are the only three routes. There is no Ada specific route. Coz of the patreon crackdown there can't be an Ada specific route. Her scenes in the other two paths have to be patched in.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
As far as i know the three paths (fully Elly, harem and good husband) are the only three routes. There is no Ada specific route. Coz of the patreon crackdown there can't be an Ada specific route. Her scenes in the other two paths have to be patched in.
Thanks.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Do you maybe know if there will be a future Ada content (with the need of patching), or will Luxee on the save side and stop anything related to Ada? The other comment about my question only stated that there will be in future but he isn't sure.

Thanks for the answer.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Ada is in husband (since not going to Elly's room, has you go to Ada's) and harem for the most part.. The patch has only been used once, but i figure .6 (Harem & Elly (Elly/Jenna) routes) might get a small patch, but .7 (Husband (Emily/Ada) route) will get a bigger one.. Though we can never be sure since @Luxee cannot (or shouldn't) officially comment that Ada will be patched.

Reactions: skullker

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Do you maybe know if there will be a future Ada content (with the need of patching), or will Luxee on the save side and stop anything related to Ada? The other comment about my question only stated that there will be in future but he isn't sure.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm sure that Evil modder will have more Ada content for us in future.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes