Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys /..., i have downloaded several times this v0.5 and ever time i extract the game , its corrupted ?!! has any link or solution for this issue in this game version ..?!!!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys /..., i have downloaded several times this v0.5 and ever time i extract the game , its corrupted ?!! has any link or solution for this issue in this game version ..?!!!
Works fine what are you using to un archive? Works oerfectly with 7zip and winrar

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Could be your antivirus acting up? It's common with Renpy games.

tell luxee we need butt naked elly more than new and improved ada.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I pay per update. The longer lux takes to make an update the less money he makes. That to me says he is the furthest thing from a milker there is.
You know,probably Luxee have a cow,maybe even one from Diablo 2.
Next 2-3 weeks seems to be pretty good-MSN,Melody,A Wife and Mother,The Tyrant and maybe PL.
And tomorrow/oh it's today now:)/I will get 1 more board game on greek mythology.

Reactions: wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Next 2-3 weeks seems to be pretty good-MSN,Melody,A Wife and Mother,The Tyrant and maybe PL.
And tomorrow/oh it's today now:)/I will get 1 more board game on greek mythology.
yes the following weeks will be awesome regarding the upcoming updates
and what's that board game?seems cool,i also love greek mythology

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Don't forget Milfy City and possibly Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: armion82

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I definitly need more Ada time ... and I'm not talking about the "new" Ada :coldsweat:

Last edited:
Reactions: titit

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes the following weeks will be awesome regarding the upcoming updates
and what's that board game?seems cool,i also love greek mythology
I already have Mythic Battles Pantheon and play it several times.Best miniatures,even better than Load board game.
After some hours will get Lords of Hellas.And next will be waiting for Sine Tempore.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
To me he could write Ada, Jenna and the wife I forget the name of whichever way he wants. I just want Ellie. All the Ellie. You guys can have the rest of them. That cute face and those big titties. Yes, please.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
There is no way Ada will end up having a dick. Remember the scene with the MC and the mother in the sofa?
Ada is rubbing her twat with two fingers. Dev will be forced to rework all the scenes with Ada showing "cameltoe" and so on. You don't see any bulge when she is wearing panties. So troll all you want, it will never happen. :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
best I can surmise based on the wonderful preview pics is that MC and Elly go off a lounge/cabana near the beach where Elly freely walks around naked. i think maybe this is scene 10 that is taking Luxee so long to render. I approve if it means lots of naked Elly.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noone stands in a pose like that while butt naked, showing off aformentioned butt, especially not a teenaged girl... unless she wants to tease the hell out of her poor, innocent, vulnerable, prone-to-seduction dad! I totally feel confirmed that we, the dad, are the victims here of our family's charms :) And i'm sooo weak:coldsweat:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes