Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. I'm just an oldschool "grumpy" dude who does not care for any of that weird transgender and Futa crap. I like legal girls and women with pussies and boobs. That is what i like to fuck irl so that's what i like to see in games. I understand that other people have different kinks and so on. But this game started with "normal" characters and i hope it will continue on the same path.
I don't think that this makes you grumpy. You simply have a preference and thats it :) I'm into futas, shemales but that being said i share your opinion as if we start out with girls who are genuinely girls, lets not switch to futas all of a sudden.

BUT. I think this whole futa issue is just in an overdrive right now, Luxee never said there gonna be futas or the family gonna change magically into futas. It would make zero sense :) I for example never considered it for a second that any of our daughters in this game would change into futas :) We know they aren't, they are our daughters, there is no grey area here. They are girls, and thats it, all there rest, guys are getting wild with their imagination :p

Now a futa may or may not appear in this game but the way i see it, character progression paths are ignorable here. And lets not forget, there aren't many characters outside the family. This game focuses solely on the family in my eyes (for the moment). Yes, Sophie got into the picture but thats just one single plus character and we could have ignored her. I don't see why a futa would be any problem if we could just stay away form her.

But Ada is not a futa/transgender. We would have known from the start, we play her father. It would be a huge break in the story coherency but Luxee never even hinted anything like that. This is fanfiction. IF there gonna be a futa, it has to be completely new character and they aren't abound :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sofi could be a futa and that's the reason she got beat, drug dealer found her cock when he was molesting her :biggrin:
She may very well be, but untill we can confirm :closedtongue: i wouldn't expect her turning out to be one. And then again, her path is ignorable and/or can stick with a nonsexual approach as far as i can say. I don't see why it would be a problem to save a futa girl from a horrible fate while the same time not wanna have lewds with her (those who aren't into that).

I mean this is a nice story, i'm already excited to see how this whole bleak side that Sophie introduced will turn out. Withouth even getting sexual with her. I'm more interested with the policewoman! Who i'm afraid was never ment for more than being an eyecandy :'(

Oct 2, 2017
Ada being a futa would be kind of stretch. I think we might have noticed that when she barged into the bedroom after the perv broke in. She wasn't exactly doing a stellar job of covering herself there. :D

But, given Luxee never mentioned futas in the patreon (that we've seen anyway), I think it's kind of time to drop the joke. It's obviously confusing people and potentially acting as a deterrent from the game which is the last thing any of us want.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
She may very well be, but untill we can confirm :closedtongue: i wouldn't expect her turning out to be one. And then again, her path is ignorable and/or can stick with a nonsexual approach as far as i can say. I don't see why it would be a problem to save a futa girl from a horrible fate while the same time not wanna have lewds with her (those who aren't into that).

I mean this is a nice story, i'm already excited to see how this whole bleak side that Sophie introduced will turn out. Withouth even getting sexual with her. I'm more interested with the policewoman! Who i'm afraid was never ment for more than being an eyecandy :'(
I personally want more Sofi, if she wants the MC that is ;)

Ada being a futa would be kind of stretch. I think we might have noticed that when she barged into the bedroom after the perv broke in. She wasn't exactly doing a stellar job of covering herself there. :D

But, given Luxee never mentioned futas in the patreon (that we've seen anyway), I think it's kind of time to drop the joke. It's obviously confusing people and potentially acting as a deterrent from the game which is the last thing any of us want.
Unless the tag shows up we all know it's a joke, but I agree.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
She did say it was the first time it's gone that far (the beating), I figure sex\virginity lose is farther then a beating, imo either sex\virginity is nothing to her or nothing has happened, my votes for the latter.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I see the discord jokes are bleeding into f95 again. Just to clarify once again, there will NEVER be traps or futa in game. Luxee doesn't even like futa's. The image Jmolle posted was one Luxee made on discord for the express reason of messing with Jmolle, for reasons which I won't go in to.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I think the criminal scum Sofi's nutcase of a mom sold her too have used her to blow some fat pedo's. The last fat bastard probably didn't like her job and the lowlifes punished her for it. Sofi could have been a nice little earner for them, but rebelled or something. I can't see the gang go all overboard on her if she was their sextoy, that doesn't make sense.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't see the gang go all overboard on her if she was their sextoy, that doesn't make sense.
Unfortunately they can. It only requires a sadist psychopat as their leader who had his way with her too often for his taste already and he isn't interested to keep her around anymore and thus he doesn't holds himself back either.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
i take back what i said in here... coz i posted on the wrong one.. hahaha sorry
parental love is a good un-updated game but yeah its better than most unfinished one..... sorry for people who got butthurt ....my comment was intended for
"DATING MY DAUGHTER"!!
Duh :p

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I think the criminal scum Sofi's nutcase of a mom sold her too have used her to blow some fat pedo's. The last fat bastard probably didn't like her job and the lowlifes punished her for it. Sofi could have been a nice little earner for them, but rebelled or something. I can't see the gang go all overboard on her if she was their sextoy, that doesn't make sense.
My choice of scenario, since i would like to save her before her cherry popping :eek:penedeyewink:.
Unfortunately they can. It only requires a sadist psychopath as their leader who had his way with her too often for his taste already and he isn't interested to keep her around anymore and thus he doesn't holds himself back either.
But also agree with this.

Though it could also be that she still hasn't given it up and the gang had enough of it...
OR
It was her mom that beat and shaved her so she would be too ugly for the gang to want to fuck...

Dasati

May 30, 2017
OR
It was her mom that beat and shaved her so she would be too ugly for the gang to want to fuck...
Doubtful, from what I remember from when Sophie was telling MC about the situation. Her mom doesn't seem to give a crap about her, so long as she gets her next fix. She wouldn't jeopardise that in any way. It's far more likely the criminal guys did that to her because she wasn't co-operating to their liking so punished her.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Doubtful, from what I remember from when Sophie was telling MC about the situation. Her mom doesn't seem to give a crap about her, so long as she gets her next fix. She wouldn't jeopardise that in any way. It's far more likely the criminal guys did that to her because she wasn't co-operating to their liking so punished her.
Yep, which was the first in the OR list :D
Though it could also be that she still hasn't given it up and the gang had enough of it...

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes