Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
For anyone confused about the scene where ada gets spunked on by a stranger who breaks in lux has cleared it up. Apparently she will visit an std clinic and be diagnosed with herpes. So yer lux is a huge cunt first ada 2.0 has a cock and now she/he has herpes.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I see the discord jokes are bleeding into f95 again. Just to clarify once again, there will NEVER be traps or futa in game. Luxee doesn't even like futa's. The image Jmolle posted was one Luxee made on discord for the express reason of messing with Jmolle, for reasons which I won't go in to.
i call shennanigans

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I see the discord jokes are bleeding into f95 again. Just to clarify once again, there will NEVER be traps or futa in game. Luxee doesn't even like futa's. The image Jmolle posted was one Luxee made on discord for the express reason of messing with Jmolle, for reasons which I won't go in to.
You know nothing, lux loves traps and futa. Its all he ever posts. And believe me when i say devs never stick to there word nor do they give warning about upcoming content. I know you have faith in lux, but he is a massive cunt. And i fear there could be some shitty things added due to his personal tastes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You know nothing, lux loves traps and futa. Its all he ever posts. And believe me when i say devs never stick to there word nor do they give warning about upcoming content. I know you have faith in lux, but he is a massive cunt. And i fear there could be some shitty things added due to his personal tastes
nice try The Golden Pimp :pokerFace:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Damn it . Ok so theres no ada 2.0 but lux really is into traps and futa. Also ada having an std test was originally a plot point lux thought of. He has since dropped that idea. And yes i am a massive cunt. Just sharing our discord fuckery here to keep people entertained until the update. Its going to be a bloody amazing update. Hopefully if we can stop lux from blowing half the guys in discord daily we can get the update faster.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
lol, i never cared about the trap/futa stuff, i just didn't want her to be sick. because i'm a softy. Same for Sofie, i don't want to bone her i just want her to live with us where its safe. Her and Ada can get bunk beds. It'll be nice.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
First off; I want to apologize if i hurt anyone's feelings with my previous statement. It was not meant to offend anyone who shares kinks about futas. :)

@Ennoch Ohh i am grumpy, this week anyway. Long nights and not enough sleep during the days. Though my grumpiness is not to be taken personal. Since English is not my native language i might use words that are more harsh then from someone who is fluent with the English vocabulary. :angel:

I read through all the post after mine and i hope we can put this subject to rest and just enjoy this wonderful game, and look forward to what Luxee will present us in the next chapter/update.

Wish you all a great weekend! :cool:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Futa is disgusting heck off with your slander
Traps tho'. That's my shit. But I do want to clarify, there won't ever be one in Parental Love no matter how much some of you guys meme about it.
More interested in Sofi's first time backstory (assuming that gang used her already).
I agree.. Topic change to: What will/would you do to Sofi's mom and her drug dealers?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Man... I don't want to be rude, but it is really hard to find what did you write among that huge pile of pictures in your signature and all those quotes.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes