Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
omg.. what have i done?
but on the other hand, i think my job is done here :eek:penedeyewink:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ah.. bonus render, though the 'golden pimp' scene in the game could have been interesting.. but seems most want to show Elly off to other guys.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Just to clarify again, that poll is just to decide on a bonus render. Luxee felt like $25+ patrons weren't getting anything special so asked for suggestions for a bonus render. Bunch of us made suggestions so Luxee put it into aa poll for $25+ patrons to pick one.

There is this though from Luxee himself:

Thinking about removing scene 14 from the update. I just don't think it fits all too well in to the game. I'd rather have just one bigger ending scene, basically merging my idea for scene 14 and scene 13 in to one(edited) It'd give you the update faster, and I think It'd make the flow of the game better I'll sleep on it tho.
thank you for the clarification

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
still no expected date of release but i hope it will be this month :eazyHype:

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
As a fan of pierced girls, it's a shame the bonus render of her getting her nipple pierced isn't winning.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I'm surprised the one of showing her off to a class is (last I knew) winning..
You would think all the potential\attempted rapes didn't happen XD
Personally I'm all for the groping and pantiless scene, unless it's a women doing the piercing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Angelic Ada? Well i missed the part where she is angelic because she was too busy teasing the mc and was too darn good at it ;) I think playing coy is her specialty. I seriously think that in this game the dad is pretty much the victim of corruption without him realizing it and the girls are lurring him into their snare of incestual lust! I'm gonna play along and be their victim 10/10!:closedtongue:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Is the next update going to focus on one route or like it used to be that all routes get little content? i think there was a poll about it but i don't know what the result of it was.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is the next update going to focus on one route or like it used to be that all routes get little content? i think there was a poll about it but i don't know what the result of it was.
0.6 will be for Elly route and harem route.
0.7 will be for Emily route
Angelic Ada? Well i missed the part where she is angelic because she was too busy teasing the mc and was too darn good at it ;) I think playing coy is her specialty. I seriously think that in this game the dad is pretty much the victim of corruption without him realizing it and the girls are lurring him into their snare of incestual lust! I'm gonna play along and be their victim 10/10!:closedtongue:
I don't know about Ada but just get Emma in the game,she is realy cold and hot at the same time:)

Reactions: Renetta

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
;) The conclusion was .

I don't know about Ada but just get Emma in the game,she is realy cold and hot at the same time:)
Sorry, my name memory is non-existant. Who is Emma?

Reactions: bobbo69 and Renetta

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
;) The conclusion was .

Sorry, my name memory is non-existant. Who is Emma?
Your signature-White Queen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I realy need to try that game from Sabudenogo.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Emma isn't cold! She is just mature! I wouldn't call her cold in that game ;) She is probably the easies one to progress with to be honest. Totally my #1 in that game! I seem to always have the hots for side characters :coldsweat: I just realized my sigs are depicting a therapist, a mom and a teacher. Basically the base setup for recent incest games when it comest to women :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:*Still hasn't recovered from the shock learning A2M may not be an innocent family activity between dad and daughters!*:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes