Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Check back on the 15th-16th. He said release date is between release date of Milfy City 0.2 and DMD 0.18 the later one being at the end of may

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
12/13 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.6
That is correct @a1fox3 but you also know that he merged scene 13 and 14 togheter. He said so back then as well, so this last scene will be one of the bigger ones which will take some time. Plus poor @Luxee is backed up because Milfy city 0.2 is not out yet so he will also need some alone time after it is released so at least 2 more weeks untill the game is done.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Um.... Punch him in the throat with a trench knife?
Thats the correct answer yes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah bro, you'll wanna use a Katar for that. Sooo much better.

Oh man, it's like being forced to choose between Elly and Ada! Now I'm all tingly trying to decide. I think I'll go with both, just like with the girls... One in the left hand, one in the right :)

Reactions: paladin07

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Luxee-Today at 10:12 AM
This guy slaps your 18 year old female roommates ass at the club. What do you do?

[/QUOTE]

Hum he look gay.. So i m not sure if he will be a big problem if someone don t want to see NTR in the game. Or the second way will be the fight club ! (But realy, a father about 35/40 years old realy need to be pissed about a Young "feminin "boy?.. Not good for the story i think

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
number of patrons is constantly dancing around 795-805,come on guys lets show luxee more support to reach his second goal on patreon page :)

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes