Dasati

May 30, 2017
Get ready for the futa galore
Nah man Luxee doesn't like futa. Traps on the otherhand.....

Besides testing, I wonder how much time it will take to create the remaning 44 renders. My last bet was end of May. Hope we'll get it by the 15th.
Luxee said on discord the actual renders shouldn't take that long, the thing that'll take time is some of them involve tricky posing. The last word from him though was release will be between the Milfy city release, and the next DMD update so mid May.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
v0.5
  • Added day 5
  • Main menu UI changes
  • Removed any content showing Ada in a sexual light
last i played was 0.2 i think. between that was there some significant content for ada, or it was mostly focused on elly ?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
last i played was 0.2 i think. between that was there some significant content for ada, or it was mostly focused on elly ?
There was a little story progress with Ada in the last update but no new naughty content with her due to Patreon getting a bit antsy over her possibly "looking" a bit underage. I do love the prospect of her fighting Elly over Daddy's affection in the future though. Could be immensely fun in the Harem route ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nah man Luxee doesn't like futa. Traps on the otherhand.....

Luxee said on discord the actual renders shouldn't take that long, the thing that'll take time is some of them involve tricky posing. The last word from him though was release will be between the Milfy city release, and the next DMD update so mid May.
Let's cross fingers for that. Still, is he talking about Dating my Daughter or Dreams or Desires? If I'm not mistaken, We've got no official dates about the next release of DmD. :/

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Let's cross fingers for that. Still, is he talking about Dating my Daughter or Dreams or Desires? If I'm not mistaken, We've got no official dates about the release of DmD. :/
check the link in my signature for more info about DMD

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I count the nipple tweak at the end of the patched game as 'naughty' content for Ada... Not as naughty as Elly's, sure.. But least it was something, could have been nothing..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow.. PL, DMD, Milfy city.. all of then in this month (hopefully :D). May really is a month of Love :D
Don't forget DoD ep.12, MSN 0.10 and Babysitter 0.12.
Let's cross fingers for that. Still, is he talking about Dating my Daughter or Dreams or Desires? If I'm not mistaken, We've got no official dates about the next release of DmD. :/
DmD-Dating my Daughter
DoD-Dreams of Desire
Which one you think?:)
BTW release day for DmD 0.18 is 26 may.

Reactions: darkmine and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't forget DoD ep.12, MSN 0.10 and Babysitter 0.12.

DmD-Dating my Daughter
DoD-Dreams of Desire
Which one you think?:)
BTW release day for DmD 0.18 is 26 may.
I wanted to make myself believe he did a mistake and was talking about DoD. In the end, it was the latter, LOL. Well, Patience is a virtue.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just to further tease you guys, from discord:

Luxee - Last Wednesday at 9:45 PM
QUICK POLL BOYS. REACT Y for YES and N for no.

Should Elly keep the cum on her throughout the night, or should she go clean it up? You don't need more context than that.

Result was 16 yes 2 no

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just to further tease you guys, from discord:

Luxee - Last Wednesday at 9:45 PM
QUICK POLL BOYS. REACT Y for YES and N for no.

Should Elly keep the cum on her throughout the night, or should she go clean it up? You don't need more context than that.

Result was 16 yes 2 no
Hype is real. LoL.

Reactions: darkmine
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes