King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Same with me.I always choose harem.DoD,DmD,PL,MSN even BB.Will see if there is harem route in Babysitter,Two Weeks,The Tyrant,My Cute Cousin/Roommate,Highr-Rise Climb and Freeloading Family.My guess is that A Wife and Mother will have reverse harem route:)Of course I play all other routes to see the content.
BTW I remember you put around here your list with girls from harem anime.Didn't saw from Lord Marksman and Vanadis and Freezing.
i kinda stopped playing babysitter but whats freeloading family and highr-rise climb about? and i have 60 girls in my harem now :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
How do I start a new game? I always load the saves of 0.5. of course with error.

although I have deleted the saves in win / app and after unpacking there are no saves in the game I can not start a new game

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Looks Promising... Description is interesting... Screen shots looks nice.... Downloading it now...

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
De incested game.. of which main theme is incest.. patreon you damn criminal! Add to it ridiculous naming like elder male roomie.. and Ada.. which won't be sexualized in this version.. simple crime in making. Great game will become medicore becouse patreon stands against all that is not moral.. pricks. Just write that Ada is 18 years old, but her growing hormone will jump to its work later or its illness.. fuk. Idiots, add to it that she looks similar to my friend which have 20 years! Dammit. Incest patch, here I come!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wow the game is so good and so hot that is so much fun to play really great the game i hope that it continues that would be so fantastic .... besides, i hope we can save the poor sofi soon the poor thing i do I feel so sorry for her I wish I could have taken her home with me to bring her to safety

in front of her damn mother and the others who have abused her so maybe we can finally save them soon ..... I'm glad anyway, already huge on the next update, keep up with the great quality and take the time you need

Reactions: Centurion
U

User_32285

That is Love and Submission you are talking about, here we have deincested incest game
De incested game.. of which main theme is incest.. patreon you damn criminal! Add to it ridiculous naming like elder male roomie.. and Ada.. which won't be sexualized in this version.. simple crime in making. Great game will become medicore becouse patreon stands against all that is not moral.. pricks. Just write that Ada is 18 years old, but her growing hormone will jump to its work later or its illness.. fuk. Idiots, add to it that she looks similar to my friend which have 20 years! Dammit. Incest patch, here I come!
Did you not see the incest patch in OP or did you see it and just like to make big thing out of nothing?

//edit fixed

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I hope that there will be a patch adding Ada's story into the game, the way dev wanted it to be made. Not with Patreons moral code of conduct.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Did you not see the incest patch in OP or did you see it and just like to make big thing out of nothing?
Ada's part of the story is not nothing and I wrote that "Incest patch Here I come!" To say that without it, it is impossible to enjoy this game. Some devs made it possible and quite enjoyable to play their game even without plain incest. Here we have a dev making game which will only satisfy patreons moral knights. Without incest patch it is damn horrible game

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Great update! Really enjoy this game- although, it is much (read: (MUCH) better with the Ada stuff intact. Elly is cute, but Ada is soooooo adorable- especially when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was such a touching, endearing, and highly erotic moment. Hopefully there is more of that with future updates/Mods/patches/whatever. She's just so small, cute, nervous, and naive.

I kinda feel bad/sorry for the Dev- he had an idea, a vision, then a really good game- then the "Powers That Be", had to take that away from him, and in order to continue to operate, he has to conform to something he doesn't entirely agree with and put out an altered version of what was originally envisioned. It's like telling DaVinci, yeah we like Mona in the dress, but it you want us to continue paying for your commisions- put her in an ugly Christmas sweater. Sadly, there are so, so, so many games out there now in Ugly Christmas Sweaters- and it's just a shame really.

Also, didn't have any issues with the update or the patch- installed both and resumed from very last saved game.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes