U

User_32285

Ada's part of the story is not nothing and I wrote that "Incest patch Here I come!" To say that without it, it is impossible to enjoy this game. Some devs made it possible and quite enjoyable to play their game even without plain incest. Here we have a dev making game which will only satisfy patreons moral knights. Without incest patch it is damn horrible game
I am saying your post is about nothing, since the Ada patch is available, I am not saying the patch itself is nothing.

I don't care if the author cuts away most of the story for Patreon rules, as long as there is a patch available to restore it, who cares?

I hope you get my point now.

Reactions: mario1994

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Full transparency, that ending scene idea where you're having fun with elly under the blankets was from @volto

As for the save problems, it seems that the new save system may have screwed up some peoples old saves. Sorry 'bout that

I'm loving the response from yall, thanks for all the kind words
i probably said this last update but i think i noticed the daughter from dating my daughter cameo in this game when you take sofi to the wig store

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i kinda stopped playing babysitter but whats freeloading family and highr-rise climb about? and i have 60 girls in my harem now :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should add Melody to your list of 20 games.And you should play Babysitter when get new 0.12 next week/probably/.
Plenty of Alice and Melody we have

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You should add Melody to your list of 20 games.And you should play Babysitter when get new 0.12 next week/probably/.
Plenty of Alice and Melody we have
any milfs in freeloading family? and played melody but i prefer dating my daughter game

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Whoa this update! Thanks alot! Also loading my save is working fine so far, if anyone wants the end of 0.5.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ada's part of the story is not nothing and I wrote that "Incest patch Here I come!" To say that without it, it is impossible to enjoy this game. Some devs made it possible and quite enjoyable to play their game even without plain incest. Here we have a dev making game which will only satisfy patreons moral knights. Without incest patch it is damn horrible game
That's the fucking point... NO-ONE is supposed to play it without a patch.

Reactions: mario1994

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I've avoided reading too much as I don't want spoilers.
Couple of things, I don't know if the incest patch is a new one, but I had one hung over from the last update and that seems to be working fine.
There are a number of pictures missing - I copied my images from V5 and that seemed to sort at least some. I did not overwrite anything and there were still about 20 images missing from the update, I'm guess due to questions over Ada's age.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I've avoided reading too much as I don't want spoilers.
Couple of things, I don't know if the incest patch is a new one, but I had one hung over from the last update and that seems to be working fine.
There are a number of pictures missing - I copied my images from V5 and that seemed to sort at least some. I did not overwrite anything and there were still about 20 images missing from the update, I'm guess due to questions over Ada's age.
The incest 'patch' for this game is more than just a little text document. It contains all the banned shit that Luxee can't have on his patreon. As such it needs to be updated with each new version.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
Could someone give me some help, I've been trying to install the incest mod on the mac version. Whenever I try to run it though the game crashes.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes