stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have looked at the pictures... how do you get the last pictures , where the MC is in bed with elly and you see him pushing his cock inside her while the mom gives her a goodnight kiss

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have looked at the pictures... how do you get the last pictures , where the MC is in bed with elly and you see him pushing his cock inside her while the mom gives her a goodnight kiss
Easy way-be on harem route.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
When asked if you want to do something special for her first time select "Don't make a big deal out of it".

Reactions: mario1994

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
@wrx21
Luxee - Today at 8:36 PM
I mean anything could happen I guess, but going by my plans right now
Itll be at least 6 more
The very least
Thanks for info
6 more seems pretty little for such a fantastic game :frown:...i'm holding my hopes on the very least part,i definitely want to see this game going on past those 6 updates

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The patch does not work
Worked for me. Extracted it, copied the files into the parental_love/game folder, overwriting. Some people reported troubles with the patch as well, but mentioned having a "game" folder in the "game" folder, if I understood it correctly.

Reactions: Catwashere

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I don't always bother with an incest patch, but this game became comical without it; with a girl calling you a "male elder roommate"... as opposed to dad.
So I was having a few glitches, before putting the incest patch in I thought I'd look....
At the point I read "male elder roommate" I knew Luxee was taking the piss :)

Sadly no-one at Patreon will have the balls to tell PayPal they are pissing in the wind. There are so many talented people out there it doesn't take some any time to put together a full on mod, let alone a more simple, in some case, text file...hell, even I've made minor tweaks to some games to suit me better.
I'm not naive either, so a big thanks to Luxee for the base game and the mystery modder for such a rapid patch....

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a big problem @Luxee . I'm trying to play both the MAC and the PC Version, but I got an error message when I started a 'new game', than afterwords I don't have any pictures. It just says, "img1b, img2b, img3b, etc. Is there a way to solve this problem? I never had this problem in v0.5.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Take the option of not making a big deal about Elly's first time. It leads to that scene

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes