King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not babysitter, that's written by BRM, I'm talking about that other game. Just look through the thread and you'll see the shitstorms his writing has caused. He get this, the dev even tried to acknowledge his fans and told him to write a way to avoid the cucking , you know what he did? Wrote that you can leave and go somewhere else instead of sat having your sad wank... Shot still happens though back at the house, the guy thinks his writing is perfect, beyond reproach and if you don't love it, then there is something wrong with YOU. I forget the name of the other game he ruined, it was about a dad daughter relationship, until out of nowhere he had her go to some random stranger for surprise been sesh...

Do as you will though, I was just offering a warning as you said yourself before we tend to like the same shit. Don't say I didn't earn you.
ok but as you may have notice our comments have been purged so we should stop this or take it in conversation i do thank you for the heads up

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Here is a CG Rip, this is ALL of the CG not just the new stuff. I only did a basic Zip so the file size is still a little big.

Reactions: wep

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Here is a CG Rip, this is ALL of the CG not just the new stuff. I only did a basic Zip so the file size is still a little big.
Thank you, I'm missing a lot of images (img1569-1851, img2230-2350, etc.)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you, I'm missing a lot of images (img1569-1851, img2230-2350, etc.)
Have you installed the adafanmod06 from the OP?

Actually, scrub that, 2230-2250 should be in the main D/L, maybe look through the zip to see if they are even there, if so try to unzip it again.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Have you installed the adafanmod06 from the OP?

Actually, scrub that, 2230-2250 should be in the main D/L, maybe look through the zip to see if they are even there, if so try to unzip it again.
I had to double check what my current image folder from the top to the back to see what I was missing and try to fill in the gaps. I think I filled them, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing. I guess I need to start a new game from scratch to find out ::|:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes