• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
(I didn't play in a while)..I see from the walkthrough there is basically only one path (Elly's), so I guess the old Ada's is definitely out of the game? I mean with the patch too..
The current walkthrough has 3 routes - Harem, Elly and Good Hubby
The bulk of the text is the Harem route (it actually states it at the end).
Then for the other 2 routes as per their titles, just provide you with correct answers to follow the routes without further dialogue.

Reactions: Mwanted

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Depends on what you consider bad. But yeah, as stated, try it out.
I do like that route though. Just cause Emily is my fave.
What I mean by 'bad' is lack of husband & wife development, scenes, content, etc. Maybe I'll do a pure husband route after my harlem playthrough.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After I saw Emily's face in 0.6 on Elly's route my resolve to stay on harem path is even stronger.Same way like 0.5 Emily route.I simply can't disappoint so many girls:)

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Good update even if it had a few scenes that fucked up the game. (You know which ones im talking about). That shit cant be unseen and is now imprinted on my damn retina. However it did made me laugh! x'D

Reactions: dilectum

shyney

Nov 8, 2017
Im getting this error message:

I've copied the patch files to the game folder from the first page if it matters?
I hope someone can help?

D

Deleted member 234803

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I don't how to discribe the Update better.
Surprisingly the dialogues are the parts I liked most.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also wanted to post the picture I liked most. But I can't decide which one. Maybe you can choose for me ;)
Cute? Very cute! Luxee... you are gifted!

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Great update nice art and patch is brilliant thanks for sharing hope more of ada too as looking great and elly is so hot got love those daughter, the art is great and love how can scroll back it want offer choice look also the story is going brilliantly so far in V6, [patch] thnx for great work.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Haven't played it for a while and still not finished yet but got a couple of questions, if i get it right.
How old is supposed to be the younger daughter?
Did the Mc use his influence toward the oldest daughter to pimp her out to his sister? or i misread it?

EDIT: At the premise of the game, the 2 or 3 first updates, it was seduction right, but in the end, as in this scene
it sounds more than the sister is playing manipulation with the consent of the Mc who's influence over the daughter made her impossible to refuse. Am i the only one to read it this way?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Luxee really nice update. Loved it!

I had issues loading my 3 saves from 0.5 (pure, harem, Elly), so I played the game over from the start 3 times, for the 3 routes. I have 1 observation, and 1 possible bug.

observation - there's a throwaway line in the alley scene with the "hobo" - "He can't rape me". I loved it! She's given him consent to do anything!

The bug - when walk in on Elly nude masturbating, on the Elly path the scene ended, but on the harem path I went down on her. Is that a function of having her go to the armory or not?

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes