• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Haven't played it for a while and still not finished yet but got a couple of questions, if i get it right.
How old is supposed to be the younger daughter?
Did the Mc use his influence toward the oldest daughter to pimp her out to his sister? or i misread it?

EDIT: At the premise of the game, the 2 or 3 first updates, it was seduction right, but in the end, as in this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it sounds more than the sister is playing manipulation with the consent of the Mc who's influence over the daughter made her impossible to refuse. Am i the only one to read it this way?
sis is an odd duck. On one hand she wished she was married to him, and on another she wants him to have a harem of women. Perhaps because she has always had to be the side girl to the MC that is her way of making sure she stays in her place. She has to feel just as threatned by Elly and Ada as Emily, but deals with it by try to appeal to MCs sexual desires rather than try to stop them the way Emily does. Why fight to be number one when number 2 is just as good without all the competition i guess?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
left a review for 0.6:
Good, but somewhat predictable, story (aren't they all when it comes to wincest?) Plenty of action and story development in this one!
The renders are really well done, the models used are pretty, maybe a bit 'samey', but that is family for you ;)
the only real negative thing about this VN is that the time between updates is longer then average, but we do get back a nicely chunky and polished bit and the Dev's Patreon only charges when he releases an update.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
incest patch for mac version?
The one posted works on the Mac. I copied the files in the patch and put them in the same directories in the Mac app.

Right click on the app->"Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game .

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah i guess my issue is more that the Mc seems to much more pernicious and manipulative than he seemed to be at first.
Unless you choose to go after Elly with the special first time, I wouldn't call it pernicious (as getting her drunk seems to be a bad idea for both of you). He seems to genuinely love his family and given his past with his sister, and sees no issue in loving all of them sexually. Of course this depends on your route, as I think the Elly only route is very harmful as that relationship can only seemingly be destructive.

I do think the way he treats Emily is pretty disrespectful though in any other route than the husband route. And his sister likewise shows no respect for Emily either and seems to be just an obstacle so you are right about the manipulative stuff.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
And the internet goes crazy! I was avoiding this one because I've read somewhere it was supposed to be another beta-funfair, now I feel like i should add my praise as well. Tip of the hat to you my good Sir, you are making patreon a better place with your game :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I was patient enough to wait for the integrated new update/incest patch version and thusly I am late to the comment party. So, though I will add noting original to the tape, without further ado, here are my thoughts...

Oops, one further ado: Even though it's been discussed ad nauseum, I will put them in a spoiler for the 8 people who haven't played it yet.

Now, aren't you glad I hid that "novel" in a spoiler?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welp, I was patient enough to wait for the integrated new update/incest patch version and thusly I am late to the comment party. So, though I will add noting original to the tape, without further ado, here are my thoughts...

Oops, one further ado: Even though it's been discussed ad nauseum, I will put them in a spoiler for the 8 people who haven't played it yet.

Now, aren't you glad I hid that "novel" in a spoiler?
Yeah,the moment I hear there will be a poll
to choose which path will be updated,I was afraid that there is no way Emily can win even single poll.Luckily Luxee himself answer me that if Elly win the poll next one will be dedicated to Emily.So 0.7 will be the good husbannd update and Emily won't be left behind.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes