• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Panuchi

Oct 13, 2017
used lewd patcher to try and get all the juicy bits but all the images aren't found please help me be a sweaty boy again

Panuchi

Oct 13, 2017
just told me to replace the files already has an image folder in it but try it and get back to you boss ten four good buddy
still nothing, all images have been lost my anxiety thickens as my foundness for the game depletes and all i can hear in my head is fuck patreon... please hero of lore present yourself

Reactions: Darkaura

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In the past updates have been slow, hence the charge by update patreon choice. Measure's are being taken though to improve Luxee's pc situation so hopefully that means future updates will come quicker.
I bet 0.7 will arrive faster.After all it will be only 1 route/Emily/.Not to mention some scene from 0.6 will be in 0.7 too,so less work to do:)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
If to be a good dad, can I deprive Elly of virginity not on a romantic evening on the beach? I look at the pictures, there are in the bathroom, and under the blanket. Or is it for the "bad guy"?

I really liked the vanilla option. Do not deprive his wife, pamper Elly, support, but do not corrupt Ada and help her friend (poor girl).

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It looks real complicated, I don't think I could ever be able to speak or worst yet, write it, I couldn't even make out a single letter in there, how many more languages do you speak?
I cannot speak Korean! I only managed to write an answer in Korean with Google's help. I can only speak Portuguese and English. I can understand Spanish and a little bit of French. Other languages only with our friend Google's help. :eek:penedeyewink:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I cannot speak Korean! I only managed to write an answer in Korean with Google's help. I can only speak Portuguese and English. I can understand Spanish and a little bit of French. Other languages only with our friend Google's help. :eek:penedeyewink:
Cheater :p

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I'm guessing you are not using the "incest patch" from the OP. Get that and MC will be a Daddy again!.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes