Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WAIT!!! theres a patch to restore Ada content?
i don´t quite follow. Yeah, there is incest patch. When i started to play this new version (0.6), my last save from version 0.5, Ada sleeping with Dad, didn`t work (new game was WITHOUT patch). Then I loaded my second last save (3som at sofa, Sofie choise) and all okay, but Ada and Dad sleep sceens aint show. With incest patch, all Ada sceens show, sleeping with Dad, Dad teach masturbation and so on. I don`t know, what Ada content are you refering to.

Reactions: rmma621

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i don´t quite follow. Yeah, there is incest patch. When i started to play this new version (0.6), my last save from version 0.5, Ada sleeping with Dad, didn`t work (new game was WITHOUT patch). Then I loaded my second last save (3som at sofa, Sofie choise) and all okay, but Ada and Dad sleep sceens aint show. With incest patch, all Ada sceens show, sleeping with Dad, Dad teach masturbation and so on. I don`t know, Ada content are you refering to.
Interesting. somehow i missed that there was a patch. i feel stupid now

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have the WT for 0.3 and 0.4 too,even for 0.2 and 0.1.
BTW we should thank Luxee again that he reduce the game size.Remember that 0.2 was 1.2GB and 0.3 was 259MB.
I wonder something.Now F sleep one night with Ada and one night with Elly.What about Emily?Shouldn't he spent at least 1 per 3 night "sleeping" with his ex?

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Huh, so nobody has leaked that bonus render yet? Let me hack into the Patreon mainframe using my superior non-RGB mechanical keyboard and see what I can come up with.

EW! Everyone, be warned that this is some serious shit. I've seen vore, I've seen gore, and I've seen much more. This is definitely up there.

Click at your own risk.

Testimony from picture victim Heitcaho: You've really now messed up my entire week so thanks for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reasoning for picture

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
Huh, so nobody has leaked that bonus render yet? Let me hack into the Patreon mainframe using my superior non-RGB mechanical keyboard and see what I can come up with.

EW! Everyone, be warned that this is some serious shit. I've seen vore, I've seen gore, and I've seen much more. This is definitely up there.

Click at your own risk.

Eric? :WutFace:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017

Click at your own risk.

There has to be a rule regarding content that extreme here, I'm all for individual fetishes, but that is a step too far for me. I think you need to add some more serious warnings if not delete that altogether. You've really now messed up my entire week so thanks for that.

Reactions: volto and bas

volto

Aug 22, 2017
There has to be a rule regarding content that extreme here, I'm all for individual fetishes, but that is a step too far for me. I think you need to add some more serious warnings if not delete that altogether. You've really now messed up my entire week so thanks for that.
Man I sincerely apologise for the damage that degenerate's picture has had on your psyche. I don't condone or support the position that Luxee is taking with this kind of content. I did put up a fair warning though, I'll add another so people know it's hardcore shit. Feel free to blame Discord user Nobaz. He's the ass who suggested it. I had my fingers crossed that another, more normal poll option would win, like Jenna fucking Elly's ass with a sledgehammer.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Click at your own risk.

Testimony from picture victim Heitcaho: You've really now messed up my entire week so thanks for that.

Reasoning for picture
I'd report this post to moderators but now my keyboard is covered in vomit. WTF is wrong with people that they'd want to look at .... that!?!?!?!

You all sicken and repulse me.

Reactions: jakhmonument

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And remember...Lux's updates take a while, so you're stuck with that as the last image in your head for....who knows how long?

Crisis hotline numbers are available upon request.

Reactions: Centurion and volto
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes