atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
This update was FAR better than expected. I hope the dev can continue to deliver at this extraordinary level.
oh i definitely believe that he can. only problem is the long wait between updates :FeelsBadMan:

maybe he'll be able to get a top notch rig to pump out renders faster, or some help! 3+ months is pretty long for quality like this game.

Reactions: Darkaura

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol, the beginning made me laugh. first thing to do when having a time machine: killing hitler, buying bitcoin...

i wouldn't buy bitcoin anymore since the major breakdown ;). buying a share from mcdonalds when it was still small would be a better investment :p.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is a combined version of 0.6 with incest patch that works just dandy. Someone posted it in the thread, but I'm never sure if that means it's in the OP.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I always wondered about that. I mean, the incest patch is still listed separately and the game, technically, is without incest. Does the mod for the thread actually change the base update to a combined file? Interesting.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I always wondered about that. I mean, the incest patch is still listed separately and the game, technically, is without incest. Does the mod for the thread actually change the base update to a combined file? Interesting.
Before this new update, my last save (with incest) was the sceen at the end of the previous update, where Ada sleeps with Dad. When I started to play this new update (without patch), my last save didn`t work, because it`s insest patched previous save worked. So, if you play without patch, you miss all sceens, witch have incest. It changes more, than just names (relationships) !!!!

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
It`s in the OP (first paige) !!!!
Ok, I asked because the link to the lewdpatcher in the OP still says v0.5 Just wanted to make sure it was still good to use.

::EDIT:: I'm an idiot, the dl link says v0.6, but the instructions still say to unzip in the v0.5 directory. It helps if I finish reading things before asking questions.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Full transparency, that ending scene idea where you're having fun with elly under the blankets was from @volto

As for the save problems, it seems that the new save system may have screwed up some peoples old saves. Sorry 'bout that

I'm loving the response from yall, thanks for all the kind words
Holy shit I did not expect my dumbass idea to wind up in game! And it was so much better than I envisioned too!

Fucking A+ job Lux

Edit: For anyone who wants to see what I wrote out here's the link. Lux has been holding onto this for quite some time.

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
Ok i try to unzip the in. pach to vercion 0.5 and to 0.6 but i can't run the game, an error scene appears. Can anybody help please?

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes