LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Not corrupt.
I do not see it that way. I see them developing feelings for you.
Not falling into corruption.
I'm agree, it's more feelings than corruption, Elly already has a crush on you, and SHE IS the one to "come" to you. Ada, i'm not sure... Maybe it will be her, who will ask for some "lessons"?... Her friend will have a part too. But Emily stays my favorite, for sure.

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, no, no new contents in this one, it's more a fix release than a real one. He already told us it will be a the end of september or October for the next one :)

Keep patience yeah yeah
Ahh thanks, typical when i go on vacation haha ;P Atleast i have something to look forward to when i get back!

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I've just played the game, it's really well done! I was not expecting the bathroom fight with the creepy waiter, that was freaking hilarious.

I'm for sure going to follow him on Patreon. I wonder where else he's going to take the story. I'd like to see some hidden sexy public action, like Elly having a remote controlled vibrator when everyone is out shopping.

Reactions: Mordecai77

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the only news so far is that we'll have to wait at least the first week or so of October to see v0.04. :FeelsBadMan:

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
Just played through on the recommendation of the DMD thread, great game, should be more popular, I hope more people find out about it. Can't wait for a Elly, Jenna, MC 3way scene. I did my first play through without the walkthrough and loved that all the options seemed to be equally valid made for a really fun and exciting experience

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This one quickly became one of my top three. The Dev created characters, not the usual "your cock is so big, bam bam, next". I know "taboo sells", but the plot could've worked just fine with the MC being "Emily's new boyfriend", no incest required. Emily is a lonely middle aged mom, Elly looks like a confused daydreaming teenager, Ada will come around through curiosity. I like the insider jokes, like Ada's friend is called "Eric" , a tip of the hat for all those BB ptsd's out there. The Dev keeps the "i just wanna fap" crowd happy with each update, but personally wouldn't mind if Elly took a bit longer to go from 0 to 100 , so she could benefit from a bit more character buildup. But between this and DOD or DMD, hell , for me it's no contest. I'll take this game in a heartbeat. Those games are pretty much teasers, i like teasing just fine, but it comes to a point where it's v.13, and it's still "will they/won't they". This game got on with it straight into sit-com mode, the MC is trying to spin all these plates, and a guy can actually have fun navigating all the crazy situations that derive from there. Too bad it's going into harem territory, it would be crazy fun trying to keep all those girls from knowing about eachother. Oh, well, maybe next time ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Markopolo and volto
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes