preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Take Elly, over the course of this game she probably has gone from a confident young woman into a completely submissive "little girl" to her daddy. He has taken full advantage of that. She was in college, she was dedicated fitness and loved her family. Now she's a dropout run away whose only goal is getting knocked up and married to her dad.
I'm pretty sure Elly has graduated already, but I might be wrong about that. What I do know is she's writing a story, and when we see her doing it she's on a laptop. We also know Jenna and the MC are fully capable of working from home, so I really don't see a problem in anything here (besides the family thing of course, even MC takes umbrage with what she's calling her mom now). Pregnant women can be fit and healthy as well.

That's why most of the endings of LBH pissed me off. It always seemed to end with the girl being pregnant. Anna was the only route that didn't do that and showed them pursuing their own lives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am waiting when someone will ask what is LBH:)
I didn't play the game so far but my bet is Lancaster Boarding House.
It's funny how different community call the things.Boardgames or card games par example.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

whatif

May 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
  File "C:\Users\Ufuk\Desktop\System1\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Ufuk\Desktop\System1\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Wed Feb 06 00:13:49 2019

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Wth links for mods leading to patreon pages? If we WANTED to be on Patreon (and we dont , no chance), we would download it from there. It sounds to me like a commercial ,not a community thing. Dont like that one bit. WE want games in FULL to try it out, if we like it, we will endorse the developer, if we dont , we wont. No patreon censors/tax office/bullshit in middle needed.

Reactions: johnnydelight

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The only thing the throw me off about this game was the MCs sister? I don't see the need for the father daughter push in the game seemed to rush into the idea for me.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-04
Release Date: 2019-02-04
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -
v0.9 to 0.9.1 Patch:

Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Endless for sharing! Thanks to @buttpipe for sharing a android version!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
Hi is here Android Version for 0.9? Thank you for your time.

Reactions: JJsworld

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is it me or the renders got worse?
I mean everything now is bright af,some of the faces got worse(sister) and the mc is fken yellow

Reactions: RoadWulf

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Um dev i have a lil bit of request for the moment we gonna catch DAT FCkin bastard um could we have a option to stab dat guy like 50 time without killing him and then burry him alive in yard would be lovly if it even mean to be a gameover
DAt note he left really make me angry as it like all of my lust turn into anger in a sec

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the supercilious response.
You're welcome! And thank you for a word I haven't seen in years!

My superiority can be earned by all - simply read the thread and the patch notes!

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes