TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Not really sure the Elly route is all that good. I mean, this girl went from probably having her own hopes and dreams for the future to being so dependent on her father she wants nothing for herself now than to get pregnant. The hell? This is almost as bad as the Lancaster endings.
I heard good dick has a strange effect on some women. I wouldn't know since I'm innocent.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So, there's this thing called attention. You might want to pay it.

You're playing the harem route. It was updated in 0.8. 0.9 is an update for the Elly route. No new content on the harem route. The changelog is your friend. If you want to see the 0.9 content, play the Elly route. Otherwise, wait for 0.10.

And why do you feel the need to proclaim to everyone that you're tossing this game "into the bin"? WE DON'T CARE.
Thanks for the supercilious response.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Luxee: Today at 3:18 PM
Updated 05-February-2019
PL - 3/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10
Release estimate: I finished writing the entire script of Elly route now, so we making good progress. Still no idea about a release though

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Keep getting error, with patch on pc... Android works perfect... Then again, already through, didnt see much of update, so I guess I can wait a lil longer, for 10... Maybe Ada, gets M/C, to slide right in... Hell maybe can get all 4 pregnant at same time...

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Keep getting error, with patch on pc... Android works perfect... Then again, already through, didnt see much of update, so I guess I can wait a lil longer, for 10... Maybe Ada, gets M/C, to slide right in... Hell maybe can get all 4 pregnant at same time...
0.9 was update for Elly route and link from Elly to harem. If you're playing harem route, you have to wait for 10 anyway.

Reactions: JJsworld

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I counted & listed the number of possibilities based on the MCs encounters.

Parental Love (5) - Jenna, Elly, Ada, Emily, Sofi.

Mifly City (14) - Linda (Mom), Caroline (Older Sister), Sara (Younger Sister), Liza & Yazmin (2 Aunts), Violet (Caroline's Friend), Lily (Sara's Friend), Zuri & Suri (Twins), Celia (Teacher), Judy (Therapist), Macy (MC's classmate), Delilah (Swim Girl), Cindy (Black & White-haired School Girl blowing the principal).

F.I.L.F. (9) - Melissa (Mom), Samantha (Sister), Courtney (Cousin), Aubrey (Aunt), Naomi (Mom's Friend), Jackie/Candi, Sally Mae/Cherry, Diane (Mayor), Delia (Mayor's sister).

Dating My Daughter (7) - Daughter, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, Margo, Olivia.

Sisterly Lust (17) - Susan (Mom), Rachel (3rd Sister), Liza (1st Sister), Bella (2nd Sister), Adriana (Secretary), Nia & Rebeca (Mother & Daughter from Island), Riley (Co-worker), Ana & Alina (Rachel's Friends), Kira (Ana's Cousin), Iris (Reverend's wife), Megan (Bella's friend), Sasha & Miley & Sabine (Girls in MC's flashbacks), Hazel (Blackmailer's Mom).
Nice list.You know which games will have even more.
SU and AWAM.
Haha it is funny to see, how many people obviously don't give a damn about changelogs.
Version 0.9 is the continuation of the Elly route. The Harem route will continue with Version 0.10.
I wonder how many are the same people that complain about 0.7 been only Emily and 0.8 been harem

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
So Elly wants to get knocked up and she will likely be followed by the sister and others all wanting the same yup im going to hell for this
Might not on the Elly route, since the point is to focus on Elly. Even with Jenna there, she's just kinda along for the ride.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I always found the harem ending in DoD stupid because of that so I hope it doesn't happen here. The other "good" routes there ended with characters in a relationship with the MC but they were still determined to live their own lives. I hate when these games end with "and then the girl became a mindless baby maker with no care about her life other than to pump out a kid". Especially with characters that started out as being intelligent, happy individuals with their own goals in life.

Take Elly, over the course of this game she probably has gone from a confident young woman into a completely submissive "little girl" to her daddy. He has taken full advantage of that. She was in college, she was dedicated fitness and loved her family. Now she's a dropout run away whose only goal is getting knocked up and married to her dad.

That's why most of the endings of LBH pissed me off. It always seemed to end with the girl being pregnant. Anna was the only route that didn't do that and showed them pursuing their own lives.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes