polart22q

Oct 13, 2017
How do I know that I'm on the Harem route? The last few updates I've been stuck on wait for V9 before I can continue the route I'm on. Does this mean I'm on the wrong path?

I'll still play this update, I just want to check if I should replay the game and do other things to create the harem route.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
and i still don't get it how i supposed to do with ada in harem route, i know she is inaccessible but there already so much scene involving ada, i think they should at least makes ada look more mature

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Still find the new render engine just too dreamy looking. Skin tones are off as well. If I had the money, I would pay him to take the time to create the rest of the game in the same look as the first half was. Then he could move onto the new game and create it with the new engine. The old engine renders are stunning. That is why I joined him as a sponsor on Patreon.

Reactions: Journey95 and wrx21

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Parental Love 0.9.1
Dude, i am your site's biggest fan.. But why do you gotta change the story? "Adopting the girls", just don't feel right. Perhaps you could port with the real story where the girls are MC's blood related.
I tried your game as soon as it came out on your site, but, idk that change just doesn't seem right. Btw, kudos to all your work for us android users.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
  File "E:\parental love\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\parental love\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 21:05:28 2019

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes