armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait you can get all 4 girls in that pregnant. I must have did something wrong in that one then.
It is an alternate ending.Just load any save before the end of the game and press escape.Look at the menu and choose ALT.ENDING-then you see all girls pregnant.Must be on perfect ending btw to trigger it.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
It is an alternate ending.Just load any save before the end of the game and press escape.Look at the menu and choose ALT.ENDING-then you see all girls pregnant.Must be on perfect ending btw to trigger it.
Thanks! Four times over.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait you can get all 4 girls in that pregnant. I must have did something wrong in that one then.
i'm not sure either,haven't played it in a while so i might check it
You needed to have all girls: Tracy, Alice, Mom and Aunt, as well as Marcus on the positive side to get the harem ending. And in preferences you needed to switch special ending on, or whatever it's called, and you'll have all girls pregnant, mom is even close to giving birth, she's that far along, haha. It's worth it, Tracy is so sexy pregnant, it suits her, and her already lovely tits grew bigger, mmmm. Worth it, trust me!

Reactions: armion82

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Here you go, corrected two lines at the end, it should work (don't know if your d7b.rpy has the same problem) try it.
Just out of curiosity from where did you download it? my copy didn't have this problem...

"jump d8start" error Fix:
Copy and paste in \ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\game directory
Now my game doesnt start anymore at all.
Edit: Nevermind got it to work.

Reactions: ulisesss

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
My game crashes in Ada's room after Elly went back to bed, any guess to why?

I'm continuing saves in v.0.71

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You needed to have all girls: Tracy, Alice, Mom and Aunt, as well as Marcus on the positive side to get the harem ending. And in preferences you needed to switch special ending on, or whatever it's called, and you'll have all girls pregnant, mom is even close to giving birth, she's that far along, haha. It's worth it, Tracy is so sexy pregnant, it suits her, and her already lovely tits grew bigger, mmmm. Worth it, trust me!
God damn that's hot.:love:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Only daughters?:)
I wonder which one will impregante more girls
MC from DMD or from PL.What about Milfy City and F.I.L.F.?
We already saw DOD and 4 impregnated girls.
I counted & listed the number of possibilities based on the MCs encounters.

Parental Love (5) - Jenna, Elly, Ada, Emily, Sofi.

Mifly City (14) - Linda (Mom), Caroline (Older Sister), Sara (Younger Sister), Liza & Yazmin (2 Aunts), Violet (Caroline's Friend), Lily (Sara's Friend), Zuri & Suri (Twins), Celia (Teacher), Judy (Therapist), Macy (MC's classmate), Delilah (Swim Girl), Cindy (Black & White-haired School Girl blowing the principal).

F.I.L.F. (9) - Melissa (Mom), Samantha (Sister), Courtney (Cousin), Aubrey (Aunt), Naomi (Mom's Friend), Jackie/Candi, Sally Mae/Cherry, Diane (Mayor), Delia (Mayor's sister).

Dating My Daughter (7) - Daughter, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, Margo, Olivia.

Sisterly Lust (17) - Susan (Mom), Rachel (3rd Sister), Liza (1st Sister), Bella (2nd Sister), Adriana (Secretary), Nia & Rebeca (Mother & Daughter from Island), Riley (Co-worker), Ana & Alina (Rachel's Friends), Kira (Ana's Cousin), Iris (Reverend's wife), Megan (Bella's friend), Sasha & Miley & Sabine (Girls in MC's flashbacks), Hazel (Blackmailer's Mom).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I counted & listed the number of possibilities based on the MCs encounters.

Parental Love (5) - Jenna, Elly, Ada, Emily, Sofi.

Mifly City (14) - Linda (Mom), Caroline (Older Sister), Sara (Younger Sister), Liza & Yazmin (2 Aunts), Violet (Caroline's Friend), Lily (Sara's Friend), Zuri & Suri (Twins), Celia (Teacher), Judy (Therapist), Macy (MC's classmate), Delilah (Swim Girl), Cindy (Black & White-haired School Girl blowing the principal).

F.I.L.F. (9) - Melissa (Mom), Samantha (Sister), Courtney (Cousin), Aubrey (Aunt), Naomi (Mom's Friend), Jackie/Candi, Sally Mae/Cherry, Diane (Mayor), Delia (Mayor's sister).

Dating My Daughter (7) - Daughter, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer, Cassandra, Margo, Olivia.

Sisterly Lust (17) - Susan (Mom), Rachel (3rd Sister), Liza (1st Sister), Bella (2nd Sister), Adriana (Secretary), Nia & Rebeca (Mother & Daughter from Island), Riley (Co-worker), Ana & Alina (Rachel's Friends), Kira (Ana's Cousin), Iris (Reverend's wife), Megan (Bella's friend), Sasha & Miley & Sabine (Girls in MC's flashbacks), Hazel (Blackmailer's Mom).
Oooh, possibilities. I thought you knew something I didn't. lol

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes