ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm, I'd like that actually, haha, knock up both daughters, but I wonder which one would REALLY be bat shit crazy at the end, seeing as Ada is getting a good taste of that forbidden pleasure herself, she's loving it and now she's clingy already, as is Elly :p
Yup i have a feeling that's where this is headed both daughters knocked up

Reactions: Koulo077

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember right 1 year ago there was a comment that Elly was cucked when MC and Jenna was having sex in the bathroom.
Yup i have a feeling that's where this is headed both daughters knocked up
Only daughters?:)
I wonder which one will impregante more girls
MC from DMD or from PL.What about Milfy City and F.I.L.F.?
We already saw DOD and 4 impregnated girls.

Reactions: Koulo077

Lorric17

May 25, 2017

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If I remember right 1 year ago there was a comment that Elly was cucked when MC and Jenna was having sex in the bathroom.

Only daughters?:)
I wonder which one will impregante more girls
MC from DMD or from PL.What about Milfy City and F.I.L.F.?
We already saw DOD and 4 impregnated girls.
Well the sister doesn't want a kid from her brother elly does as for ada well shes up in the air and the friend sophie mayby as well as the wife. DOD was an awesome game and the fact he impregnated them all was really awesome to me at least

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well the sister doesn't want a kid from her brother elly does as for ada well shes up in the air and the friend sophie mayby as well as the wife. DOD was an awesome game and the fact he impregnated them all was really awesome to me at least
I'm all for impregnating the girls, the DOD harem ending was great, but it wasn't even a canon ending in a way, you had to go to the preferences and unlock it to view the pregnancy part, haha, but it was real cool though, man oh man Tracy looked so sexy pregnant, sexy in any condition, haha :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm all for impregnating the girls, the DOD harem ending was great, but it wasn't even a canon ending in a way, you had to go to the preferences and unlock it to view the pregnancy part, haha, but it was real cool though, man oh man Tracy looked so sexy pregnant, sexy in any condition, haha :p
Nods yes yes she did granted i was a massive Alice fan now picture this Elly on the right ada on the left the mom behind to the right and jenna on the left with sophie in the middle the only thing each girl has in common is a swollen belly

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes