Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah if you want Ada the harem route is the way to go, but there's some content on Elly's route too
Elly is by far my favorite, that whole "Claim my womb!" moment made me like "Oh damn, I'm ready to die now!", haha :p
But I definitely like Ada too even though she is a loli, she's adorable, hence I must be on harem path :p

Trust me harem route is the real route.Elly path will be almost same level heartbreaking like Emily path.
Heartbreaking how? =o Not sure I want my feels to be torn now...haha :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Elly is by far my favorite, that whole "Claim my womb!" moment made me like "Oh damn, I'm ready to die now!", haha :p
But I definitely like Ada too even though she is a loli, she's adorable, hence I must be on harem path :p

Heartbreaking how? =o Not sure I want my feels to be torn now...haha :p
I must replay older chapters.Can't remember claim my womb.
Heartbreaking like
Emily and Ada on Elly route
all others on Emily route
It seems only harem route will be happily ever after for all.Except Eric:)And some other jerks.
Edit.You are talking about harem route claim my womb:)

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Am I 'paranoid' or this guy did NOTHING in update 9.Did he release the same updates twice(0.8,0.9) and just rename it as update 0.9??

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'm getting the same error, here. Guess I'm waiting until the 0.9.1 version, then. *sigh*

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I must replay older chapters.Can't remember claim my womb.
Heartbreaking like
Emily and Ada on Elly route
all others on Emily route
It seems only harem route will be happily ever after for all.Except Eric:)And some other jerks.
Edit.You are talking about harem route claim my womb:)
Well the "Claim my womb!" was the sex scene they had in Ada's room while Ada was sleeping, it's the latest update on harem route :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Am I 'paranoid' or this guy did NOTHING in update 9.Did he release the same updates twice(0.8,0.9) and just rename it as update 0.9??
As far as I know, some extra dialogue and renders were added to tie some scenes and conversations together, at least on harem path. I actually don't know what new there was on Elly- route etc.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I honestly never even started to play elly and emily only route, I mean all the girls in this VN are cute and beautiful in their own way Sofi an Jenna too. Why single one out? :D Guess I have to wait for next update

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
and
Luxee: Today at 2:46 PM

Updated 04-February-2019 PL - 1/23 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.10 Release estimate: Still no cluu

Reactions: .ox

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
It's mostly an introduction into the game, but it has one sex scene which depends on what choices you make. Save at each choice.
SORRY this may be the wrong place to put this but this game ran on my P.C last week but will not run not AND its not the only one any help PLEASE Thanks Dave

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "E:\xFun\xGames\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\xFun\xGames\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 20:31:14 2019

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d8start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "E:\xFun\xGames\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\xFun\xGames\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 20:31:14 2019
can you attach a copy of your day7.rpy?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Here you go, corrected two lines at the end, it should work (don't know if your d7b.rpy has the same problem) try it.
Just out of curiosity from where did you download it? my copy didn't have this problem...

"jump d8start" error Fix:
Copy and paste in \ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\game directory

Nov 9, 2018
Here you go, corrected two lines at the end, it should work (don't know if your d7b.rpy has the same problem) try it.
Just out of curiosity from where did you download it? my copy didn't have this problem...
Which one did you DL your copy from, I used the MEGA link and got the problem with getting an error when you are in Addas room and doing Elly on the chair

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes