livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Lighting is blinding, characters look weird now and it now looks like cheap tacky quality. Im all for faster renders but not at the expense of quality. Such a shame my wife and i have enjoyed this game since the start but now its just not worth playing anymore. Add to that the fact this release is broken one has to wonder if lux has given up on this game. We all know a69 or watever its called is the game he is itching to work on. I think he just wants this done asap so he can work on that game. Its a shame really.
You and your wife? Are you from a real incestual family?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
- Mod has been updated to v0.9.1

Changelog:
  • If you already downloaded 0.9 and don't want to redownload the game for 0.9.1, you can just download the mod since it includes all the 0.9.1 fixes

Also, here's my game save that starts at the beginning of the new 0.9 content. The variable for the player name is player_name if you want to change it.

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Went through with Elly's route cause it's kinda Jenna's route too.
Don't give a fook about Elly.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Nooo im british and wifes korean. And boy does she like some fucked up shit. Bit concerned about her love of incest,ntr,rape,trap and femdom games tbh
As long as it remains a fantasy fetish, that gives you all sorts of roleplaying possibilities man
I'm too into some fucked up fetishes, that doesn't mean i'll act on them in real life tho :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
As long as it remains a fantasy fetish, that gives you all sorts of roleplaying possibilities man
I'm too into some fucked up fetishes, that doesn't mean i'll act on them in real life tho :)
Koreans are a bit crazy they like to try everything once haha. My wifes reason i started playing this game. Hope it improves. I love the story and loved the characters before they got ruined

Reactions: -Hex-

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
theres a pr
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "E:\dazimo\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\dazimo\ParentalLove-version09-pc\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 10:16:31 2019
ob....

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I still get the fault : missing d8start....
looked into the game folder and there isn't a d8 or d9 script...
no need? or wrong download? got the pc version full version from mega

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Same problem here, on the patch notes states changes to day 7, so there is no day 8 yet?, and thats maybe why we have the problem.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
:(
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d8start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "D:\RENPY\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\RENPY\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 16:41:37 2019

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-03
Release Date: 2019-02-03
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Endless for sharing! Thanks to @buttpipe for sharing a android version!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
I first tried the Harem Route from my last save before checking the change log. The game locked up in about 2 minutes when it looked like he fell asleep waiting for the intruder.

Reactions: johnconnor

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone having problems with incest patch?Can't donwload it.
Mega is still loading.10 minutes already.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes