kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
What I think Luxee should do, she should "dust off A69" and release an update for A69 (even if it's a short update) or not do polls (PL will always win) and just update PL than update A69 and back and forth after each update

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What I think Luxee should do, she should "dust off A69" and release an update for A69 (even if it's a short update) or not do polls (PL will always win) and just update PL than update A69 and back and forth after each update
There is only 1 dev that make that thing working-Mr.Dots- and at least 30 others that failed miserably.
Trust me it is never a good thing when a dev is working on 2 games.Mr.Dots is having a team so he can do that.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There is only 1 dev that make that thing working-Mr.Dots- and at least 30 others that failed miserably.
Trust me it is never a good thing when a dev is working on 2 games.Mr.Dots is having a team so he can do that.
Don't forget PTOLEMY, they have Alexandra, Haley's Story, Intimate Relations, Life with Mary, and I'm probably forgetting a game or two, all of those games gets updated regularly, but, it is a rather big team too, I think Luxee is is a team of just one person, not sure, haha.
But honestly, I think it's best Luxee focuses on PL, wrap that one up at some point (not too soon though), and when that's done, start focusing on A69.
When you focus on too many things at the same time, quality is bound to suffer and that's not good at all :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
on patreon page there is i think it is for error
You mean the error that happens during the night in Ada's room after MC and Elly had sex? I get an error all the time after that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget PTOLEMY, they have Alexandra, Haley's Story, Intimate Relations, Life with Mary, and I'm probably forgetting a game or two, all of those games gets updated regularly, but, it is a rather big team too, I think Luxeee is is a team of jsut one person, not sure, haha.
But honestly, I think it's best Luxeee focuses on PL, wrap that one up at some point (not too soon though), and when that's done, start focusing on A69.
Whne you focus on too many things at the same time, quality is bound to suffer and that's not good at all :)
Yeah but like you said they are several people.
Any other that try to work on 2 or more games at the same time failed.Don't forget that even ICSTOR abruptly end Incest Story 2 and especialy Milf's Villa/like wtf how you end the game just after MC had sex with big sis and mom/ in order to work on Milfy City.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah but like you said they are several people.
Any other that try to work on 2 or more games at the same time failed.Don't forget that even ICSTOR abruptly end Incest Story 2 and especialy Milf's Villa/like wtf how you end the game just after MC had sex with big sis and mom/ in order to work on Milfy City.
Yeah you're right, unless you have a big team, working on more than one game at a time is not a good idea and more often than not backfires on you, Bright Sun Studios is a good example of that, and Slonique, neither has finished a single game I think, it's not a flattering record.
But like you said, MrDots manages to do just that, but even then, it's a bigger team than just one person working on Melody and DMD :p

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nothing because that's the harem route and this update is only for the elly route, with the fix instead of an error you get a message saying that this route will continue in the next update
Ah right, thanks for clearing that up :)
I've only played the harem route, because I assume you MUST be on harem route in order to have sexual intimacy with Ada, think I read somewhere that unless you're on harem path, sexual stuff is blocked with Ada, not sure if that's true, though.
Well, I guess I need to play Elly- path then :)
Again, thanks :)

Jan 27, 2018
I've only played the harem route, because I assume you MUST be on harem route in order to have sexual intimacy with Ada, think I read somewhere that unless you're on harem path, sexual stuff is blocked with Ada, not sure if that's true, though.
Yeah if you want Ada the harem route is the way to go, but there's some content on Elly's route too

Reactions: Eerie Entity

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Trust me harem route is the real route.Elly path will be almost same level heartbreaking like Emily path.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes