leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d7.rpy", line 3343, in script
    jump d8start
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "C:\Users\Leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 15:16:59 2019
someone have the same error?? i cant play the udapte =S

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Which one did you DL your copy from, I used the MEGA link and got the problem with getting an error when you are in Addas room and doing Elly on the chair
I used links

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump d8start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump d8start
  File "C:\Users\Leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9
Mon Feb 04 15:16:59 2019
someone have the same error?? i cant play the udapte =S

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I have seen so many stupid post in this thread since this update 9 occurred. It's like a lot of people lost the ability to read. So I am guessing that they are also not reading the story either. So if you cant read just use unren and extract the images and see all the things that you seem to think your missing.

Also the occurring error has been reported enough to this thread. Once should be enough but some how...*slap forehead*.. Oh right..no one is reading.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well said i just hope ada doesn't want to get knocked up as well
Hmmm, I'd like that actually, haha, knock up both daughters, but I wonder which one would REALLY be bat shit crazy at the end, seeing as Ada is getting a good taste of that forbidden pleasure herself, she's loving it and now she's clingy already, as is Elly :p

Reactions: ulT1m4

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have seen so many stupid post in this thread since this update 9 occurred. It's like a lot of people lost the ability to read. So I am guessing that they are also not reading the story either. So if you cant read just use unren and extract the images and see all the things that you seem to think your missing.

Also the occurring error has been reported enough to this thread. Once should be enough but some how...*slap forehead*.. Oh right..no one is reading.
Actualy it's even more easy for them.No need to extract anything.Just open the folder images:)
Damn they will not read even more now.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes