Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nods yes yes she did granted i was a massive Alice fan now picture this Elly on the right ada on the left the mom behind to the right and jenna on the left with sophie in the middle the only thing each girl has in common is a swollen belly
One big knocked (fucked) up happy family, what could be better! :p

Reactions: Koulo077

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well the sister doesn't want a kid from her brother elly does as for ada well shes up in the air and the friend sophie mayby as well as the wife. DOD was an awesome game and the fact he impregnated them all was really awesome to me at least
I don't know if we play same game.I think Jenna wants a kid too.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Here you go, corrected two lines at the end, it should work (don't know if your d7b.rpy has the same problem) try it.
Just out of curiosity from where did you download it? my copy didn't have this problem...

"jump d8start" error Fix:
Copy and paste in \ParentalLove-version0.9-pc\game directory
thank you m8
i downloaded the mega one from here...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
You seem really against the MC getting sex yet simultaneously stoke unfounded NTR fears, it's kind of a paradox. I'm scratching my head, here.
I didn't mention NTR. And I'm not against the MC getting sex, but I didn't like the cucking thing. A choice would have been nice. Also, I don't consider NTR to be the same thing as cucking.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Wow, I was pleasantly surprised by this game. I went in with expectations of your regular jib of incest fuckfest with not much story and poorly done H scenes, boy sure am glad I was wrong.

This somehow reminds me of DMD (which I loved), but sped up to get to sex faster, which is fine. Elly is cute as D.

Definitely gonna write a proper review once I get the time and putting this in my favorites!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know if we play same game.I think Jenna wants a kid too.
I hope she does, my impression is that she's only afraid to because of their mom, MC is less and less concerned about what the hell their mom thinks, that lack of fear might rub off to Jenna too and she'll be happy to be impregnated by her brother :p

Dasati

May 30, 2017
only action with Elly in this update is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or am i missing something?
Your correct, i think the main focus of this update was he drama of the MC and Elly's relationship being revealed.

As to Jenna, she does want to have a family with the MC. It's just after the previous scare when the rumours started going around about her and the MC. She and the MC convinced themselves to suppress those feelings. They still secretly fuck but due to society, their mother, their business etc had accepted they could never officially be together. Now Elly's come along and said "fuck that lets have a threeway marriage and kids, the works" and convinced them to go along with it.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Your correct, i think the main focus of this update was he drama of the MC and Elly's relationship being revealed.

As to Jenna, she does want to have a family with the MC. It's just after the previous scare when the rumours started going around about her and the MC. She and the MC convinced themselves to suppress those feelings. They still secretly fuck but due to society, their mother, their business etc had accepted they could never officially be together. Now Elly's come along and said "fuck that lets have a threeway marriage and kids, the works" and convinced them to go along with it.
That all sounds real good, except for one thing; I do NOT want to share Elly with ANYBODY, not even with another female, haha xD

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018

hehe you gotta love that girl, first class breeding seller

Reactions: Eerie Entity

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

yeah,guess my expectations of more Elly in Elly only route were too high
ok,we had the drama coming after that cliffhanger ending,but i feel this route is not explored as it should be,or to put it differently,it has so much more to offer than we're currently having. I was hoping for only MC and Elly in this route,it started off so nicely and they were having great chemistry,with maybe Jenna coming in towards the end of the game. Now it feels kinda rushed with all the pregnancy talk and if i'm not wrong i catched it here that next update might be the last for Elly route. Kinda disappointing if i'm honest

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 918, in execute
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 922, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1014, in execute
    screen file_slots(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1019, in execute
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 683, in execute
    screen game_menu(title, scroll=None):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 691, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 694, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 700, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 703, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 731, in execute
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1021, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1043, in execute
    grid gui.file_slot_cols gui.file_slot_rows:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1051, in execute
    for i in range(1, gui.file_slot_cols * gui.file_slot_rows + 1):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1053, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1060, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1065, in execute
    text FileSaveName(i):
Exception: String u"ftytry[';" ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 922, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 691, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 694, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 700, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 703, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 731, in execute
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1021, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1043, in execute
    grid gui.file_slot_cols gui.file_slot_rows:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1051, in execute
    for i in range(1, gui.file_slot_cols * gui.file_slot_rows + 1):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1053, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1060, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1065, in execute
    text FileSaveName(i):
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1392, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1492, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "C:\Users\ishag\OneDrive\Escritorio\ParentalLove-version0.9.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 159, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u"ftytry[';" ends with an open format operation.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.9.1
Mon Feb 04 16:25:27 2019

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes